8

Tigres vs America Saturday ffs 😔
------------------------------

"Ayyy Kevin why are you sad??" Diego said.
Kevin: Leilah and Jude...
Diego: You sad over a hug?? Seriously??
Kevin: Diego they are more than that! They literally went inside a room together!
Diego: Whaaattt??? Doing some freaky shit on your son's birthday is crazy! She wouldn't do that!
Kevin: Why did they close the room huh?? Why did they go inside smiling and laughing??
Diego: Kev I think you're overreacting...
Kevin: I just...need to calm down...

He does breathing exercises just like his therapist told him to relieve his anger.
Diego: Damn I don't know what this therapist has done to you but I'm surprised you didn't chop Jude's head yet!
Kevin: I really want to though...
Diego: Focus on your son's birthday alright? Enjoy this precious time.

Kevin nods even if in the back of his mind he knows that Leilah is going to do something with Jude.

"This is a quieter place," Leilah said as Jude closed the door behind him.
Jude: Great, I just needed to talk to you, it's important.
Leilah: Go ahead.
Jude: Well, it's been great talking to you and getting to know you. I think that I've learned quite a lot about you in nearly a week and I believe that we can step it up a little.
Leilah: And what is your definition of step it up?
Jude: That I take you out, like a date. I'd take you to the Ballon d'Or ceremony in Paris.

Leilah becomes speechless; a date with Jude??
Leilah: The Ballon d'Or ceremony?! You really don't waste time, don't you? This is the biggest footballing event! 
Jude: When I love someone I wanna have them now. I wanna show you off to the world...Leilah, you're beautiful and I promise you that I'll love you better than anyone else...
Leilah: I hate promises.
Jude: You've been broken a lot and it's okay. I'll show you love...

Sounds quite familiar.

Almost the same thing Leilah said to Kevin when they first fucked.

It's all coming back to her once again.
Leilah: Jude, I appreciate your offer but I'm married and-
Jude: I don't see a ring on your finger.

She turned red; he was right that she isn't wearing her ring anymore.
Jude: You're separated, you can still see people. I'm here tonight to tell you that I'm ready to make you mine...
Leilah: Are you truly ready...? I'm a problematic woman with a little boy and a baby on the way...
Jude: I'm ready Leilah.

His hands are placed on her cheeks and kissed her. His soft lips fit perfectly in hers while they make out; she never pulled away even if she thought about doing so because they were supposed to celebrate Milán. They both fall on the bed as Jude slides his hands down her body.

The kiss got rougher until a knock on the door interrupted them.
Kevin: Leilah it's time to sing happy birthday to Milán!
Leilah: Coming!

Jude and Leilah look at each other; his lips are stained with her lip gloss and she wiped them away from his lips.
Jude: You should've kept it, so everyone can see how I make you feel...
Leilah: We're playing too dangerously...Let's go...

They both got out of the room and Leilah and Kevin sat on each side of Milán as everyone sang happy birthday to him. They smeared some frosting on their son's face and helped him cute the cake. They then give him his gifts and he's clearly in love with the presents that Kevin got him.
Diego: Family photooooo!!!

Diego takes out his phone to take a picture of the three of them.
Diego: Aayy come on! Get close you two!

He pushes Kevin closer to Leilah and even made him wrap his hand around her.
Diego: Much better! Y'all look like one happy family!