5

What is the language you want to absolutely learn?? For me, it's Spanish
----------------------------------

"You look lovely tonight," Jude told her.
Leilah: Thank you, and so do you. I'm Leilah by the way.
Jude: Nice to meet you Leilah. So, what brings you here?
Leilah: Oh, since I'm good friends with João, Mason invited me over.
Jude: That's cool, are you a football fan by any chance?
Leilah: Yes! Actually, I'm a football journalist, I'm freelancing for now.
Jude: Will you be coming to the Champions League match tomorrow?
Leilah: Yeah, I will be coming.
Jude: I'll make sure to play well then.
Leilah: We'll see about that.

They quickly got along with each other; even if Jude is younger than her, she felt a good connection with him.
Jude: You got kids????
Leilah: Yup, one that is gonna celebrate his birthday soon and one on the way.
Jude: And married?
Leilah: Legally married, I'm separated from my husband.
Jude: Oh, I'm sorry about that.
Leilah: It's okay, I should've seen it coming.

Milán is playing with Mason's nieces and nephews and he is getting along with them well. For once, he doesn't ask about his father.
João: Ah, looks like Leilah and Jude are getting along quite well!
Rubi: Yeah they are, I'm glad that she can get her mind off of her current situation with Kevin.
João: She's still quite fragile, I hope she can heal from it.
Rubi: Same, I'll have to talk to Kevin to see how he is.
João: Later, let's enjoy the party.

He grabs her hand and they dance together; Rubi taught him some dance moves and he got better. Their chemistry is incredible, the small kisses that he plants on Rubi's neck and how close their bodies are to each other.
João: I can ask Mason if he can borrow us a room if you want for a little quickie...
Rubi: Sounds like a great idea.
João: I'll be right back sweetheart.

He kisses her cheek before making his way to Mason to ask him for a room.
Mason: Damn already??
João: We'll clean up don't worry.
Mason: Okay, take the room on your far right upstairs, you can lock the door.
João: Thanks Mase, you're the best.
Mason: Have fun you two!

He walks back to Rubi and they leave to the room Mason told him to go. João locks the door behind him and they start making out roughly. One by one, they help each other take off their clothes and lay on the bed. Rubi went on top of him and rubs herself against him.
João: Mmhh...Babe you're gonna start driving me crazy...
Rubi: That's the point, I want you to let me do the work...let me appreciate you...

She left hickeys in places only he and her can only see. His body gets goosebumps every time her hands slowly trace down his chest. He swears under his breath on how good Rubi is giving him head. She enjoys the liberty that she has with him; she gets to do so many things with him.
Rubi: I think we should get into it huh...?
João: Mmhh...yes we should...Come here...

They swap positions and control; João is now in control. He unhooks her bra and takes off her underwear with his teeth.
João: Now you just lay back and relax...

Rubi pulls his body close to him while he fucks her. Eye contact was the highlight of their love-making session; their eyes told them how much they love it. João grabs her thigh while his thrusts slam deep into her. They manage to go through many positions during their quickie while leaving some bruises on each other. For their last stretch, they both lay next to each other with her leg over his while they are making out and fuck at the same time. 

They were both sweaty and breathing heavily as their eyes never leave each other. 
Rubi: I love you...I fucking love you...
João: I love you too, the things you make me feel...You don't know how much I love you...Quero casar contigo I want to get married to you...
Rubi: W-what...? 
João: I wanna get married to you...