1

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yes, I literally just did slap Ferran Torres's face on for the chapter cover, because why freaking not ? I mean, if you're reading this, I assume you love him, too.

Unless you hate him... 😭 Guys, Ferran haters gonna hate... Ferran haters gonna hate.. 😢😢😢

Okay, anyway, when it comes to me being on track, first, I just want to shout out to a couple people. Thanks, you two, for encouraging me to start writing this. I hope you guys enjoy this the most.

piscesmoon11 Tomato_Fredo 

Here are some authors that simply just inspire me, who I admire for their talent and enjoy their stories. Although they haven't wrote Ferran stories (because, if I'm being honest, I don't think anyone has) there is a lot of inspiration from them for this story's storyline and design. Thanks, guys.

pedrified joaoslove 

Also, pedrified , you ARE going to make me graphics you're so freaking good at that and I AM NOT.

Here are simply some of my most devoted readers to some other stories I'm writing, and I really appreciate them, too, so that's why I'm mentioning them! Just because you guys are awesome.

jourdone sonoviviii JosephinePinto4 women_supremacy hannahbanana283 NiaAdamidi

If I'm forgetting you, I'm so freaking sorry. We all know I'm super forgetful, duh. And it's got nothing to do with anything against you. It's legit just because of my slow brain. So sorry about that if I'm neglecting you!

Regardless, I thank all these people mentioned here with all my heart!!! Thanks, guys! <3

Before I start this story, just want to go over the basics. So PLEASE comment if you have something to say! I love comments! This story won't be in Spanish, it will be in English, sorry, people. I speak English. My language doesn't mean I can't write a story about people who speak Spanish. So you can assume Spanish is being spoken unless it says otherwise.

I mean, you guys can't possibly expect me to only write stories about Premier League, can you? I love my La Liga <3

If you find any grammar/spelling mistakes in my writing, please just comment and inform me, and I'll go right back and fix it, no problem ! In fact, I'd love it if you guys did that.

Also, if you're a Barcelona fan, and you haven't already discovered them, please feel free to check out my account, where I have chapters of both a Gavi fan fiction and a Pedri fan fiction posted, too. I also am writing three stories about Antoine Griezmann, for the French and the Atletico fans out there. 😂😂😂

In each chapter of this story, I will include a chapter cover, chapter number, chapter title below the number in the text, the text, any pictures that apply to the story, and possible an author's note. Just matters if I have anything else to blab at you guys about. So yeahhh. As my more experienced readers know, I am great at blabbing. Also, I feel like I use italics too much, too. I'm sure my readers would agree with that, too, though. 😂😂😂

And I guess I use "😂😂😂" a lot, too.

I'm kind of lame, okay, but hopefully at least my writing won't be lame !

Right, I'm getting back on track here. So there will be different perspectives in this story. It will be made clear to you who's perspective it is. It will mostly just be Ferran's and Jadrien's (the other main character), but who knows, I might give some others perspectives, too. I guess you'll just have to wait and see ... !

ANYWAY yeah next chapter is Introduction and I'm freaking scared and you should be too because of my sucky design skills. I can write, but am horrible at photo editing...

So that should be fun.

One more thing before I go - I'm thinking either every five or ten chapters, I'm gonna have a BONUS CHAPTER. Yeah, pretty awesome sounding, right? It'll be a surprise as to what it is every time, though. Keeping you guys on the edges of your seat here. Yeah, I know, pretty evil, right ?

Anyway, I'm gonna start working on that introduction now ! <3

Byeee