Chapter 14 'Wesley Night'

Saige's POV

"Why? He cheated on you! His drunk excuse is shitty, and you don't need any boy in your life that would treat you like that," Mari insisted.

"He was so sincere. We were together for almost a year. It's just hard to see him like that. Of course I would never take him back, but it just makes me think I'm moving on too fast. We just broke up, and I'm already with Wesley. . ."

"Maybe that's good for you! It gives you less time to think about Elijah, and you've always been head over heels for Wesley. It's fine. He'll get over it."

"You're right," I agreed.

"I always am," she smirked. Why did I see that coming?

We went and picked out our outfits and headed home. On our way, we stopped and got some food for us and the boys. Drew texted Mari that they were hungry, and they didn't want to cook. I think Drew just wanted an excuse to see her. We only brought them food because Mari insisted, but I think she just wanted a reason to see him too.

"Oh don't complain, I know you want to see Wesley too," she said. It was true, I did. I hadn't seen him all day, and I missed him after seeing Elijah.

We arrived at home and took our bags in before heading over to the boys' house. They were all eager to see what we got them, digging through the bags from In n Out. Mari and I waited for the boys to get their food before we got ours.

"Hello to you boys, too," I sarcastically muttered as they piled out of the kitchen with their food. Wesley was last and stopped to give me a peck on the cheek before continuing.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"Oh he loves you," Mari said.

"Yeah, yeah." We got our food and followed them out to the living room. I walked past Wes to take a leftover seat by Keaton, so Mari could be closer to Drew, but I was yanked down onto his lap instead.

"Hey babe," he whispered in my ear.

"Why can't I sit by Keaton?"

"Because you're mine, and I want to sit by you," he lowly said. He was still gripping onto my waist from when he pulled me down. I finished eating while sitting on his lap, only making me feel slightly uncomfortable. I got up and went to throw my trash away in the kitchen, and Wesley got up to follow me.

"So what'd you guys do today?"

"Went to get our nails done, got some stuff at the mall, and that's about it," I told Wesley, particularly leaving out the part where I ran into Elijah.

"Sounds girly," he chuckled.

"It was a girls day," I added.

"Well maybe you can have a Wesley night now?"

"I think that sounds good," I chuckled a little. He leaned down closer to me and kissed my lips quickly, almost a peck, but longer by seconds.

"I think Drew is staying at your place, and Keaton is staying at Ty's, so we can stay here," he suggested.

"That'd be nice," I smiled. We waited for the others to leave before we went up to his room. It was getting late, and I was getting tired. I was already in some comfortable clothes, so I just hopped right into his bed.

"Someone's tired?"

"I am actually," I said. He plopped down next to me and smiled.

"We still on for our date tomorrow?" He asked.

"I didn't know that was real. I thought it was a cover up question," I laughed. I scooted closer to him and snuggled up into his side while his arm wrapped around me.

"Goodnight, babe," he whispered, pecking my forehead.

"Goodnight, Wesley," I sighed tiredly. He pecked my forehead one more time before I melted all the way into his arms and fell asleep.