Chapter 23 'Going Somewhere'

Saige's POV

"Get your ass up," I was awaken to this morning.

"Why?" I groaned, pulling the blanket Mari pulled off of me back up.

"We're going somewhere with the guys," she said. I gave her another groan and got up. I hopped in Mari's shower while she got ready. When I was done, I walked over to my room to look in my closet for something to wear. My room happens to be right in front of the stairs, and at the exact moment, Wesley happened to be walking up them.

We smacked into each other, making me fall backwards onto my butt. Luckily, my towel didn't fall. I gripped onto it while he pulled me back up.

"Sorry, Saige! I thought you'd be dressed by now," he blushed.

"I-I um, just stay here while I do that," I chuckled nervously.

"Or I can watch you," he winked teasingly. I rolled my eyes, but pulled his hand into my room nonetheless. I searched for some clothes, purposely making him feel even more uncomfortable than he already was. Or maybe he was enjoying it.

"Do you want me to wait outside?" He chuckled.

"Why would I pull you in here if I wanted you outside?" I searched a little longer and decided on an outfit. I had my own bathroom inside my bedroom, obviously, so I went in there to put my clothes on. I quickly dried my hair, so I could braid it.

"Wes, come here," I called. He instantly appeared in the doorway.

"Yeah, babe," he winked, emphasizing the word babe.

"Can you help me out here and grab that hair tie? And then wrap it around my braid right here?"

"I can try," he chuckled. He tied the hair tie around the end of my braid and smiled in accomplishment. He kissed my cheek and hugged my waist from behind.

"I love you," he whispered, his lips right next to my ear, sending tingles throughout my body. I giggled and returned his kiss but on the lips.

"I love you too," I returned. "But please, please, please tell me where we're going," I begged.

"Don't tell Mari, but we're going to L.A. for a party," he whispered.

"I like to party," I giggled. He smacked my butt and pulled me out of my room. We went downstairs, where everyone was annoyed with waiting. We locked up the house and left. Keaton was even bringing a girl. Her name is Brooke. We rode with them while Drew and Mari rode alone. Wesley drove, since Keaton's a little wild behind the wheel.

"Where are we going?" Brooke quietly asked Keaton. She seemed shy, just like him.

"I can't tell you," he answered. I looked at Wesley and held in my laugh. He shot me a wink and let his laugh turn into a wide smile. We arrived at the party pretty early, since we were going to help set up. They guys met the people having the party during the xFactor apparently.

"I hope this party is way better than my first Cali party," I joked to Wesley.

"I promise you won't find your boyfriend in a room with another girl tonight," he chuckled. I didn't have to think twice about trusting him not to cheat, but then again, I did think the same about Elijah.

Pretty soon, after all the food and drinks were set out, people started to show up. I thought I was dressed okay, but the other girls showing up were wearing tight clothes, and barely anything under.

"I think I might go change, I'll find something else to wear," I told Wesley. I figured Kali, one of the hosts, would let me borrow something. I felt way too out of place.

"Why? You look amazing, babe," he assured.

"You're just being nice," I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just saying it because it'll end up coming off later," he winked. I can't believe he just said that in front of all these people. They probably think I'm some sort of slut now, and I've never even done the dirty with anyone.

"Wesley Trent," I scolded. Maybe he was right, though. He slid me a drink and I soon forgot about not fitting in. We talked to people, met new people, and drank, a lot. After long, I was feeling way too happy. I was talking with Mari and Drew, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Wesley sitting at the bar with another girl. I couldn't help but feel jealous even though they were only talking.