Chapter 4:Samurai Suprise

Third Person POV:

Y/n was walking towards pewter city wanting to leave the forest crawling with useless bug types and weak trainers. Deciding to let his bulbasaur out to get some exercise, it wasn't necessary but bulbasaur wouldn't stay in her ball. "Bulba" "yeah yeah, we're almost out" y/n said as he rubbed the dark circles around his eyes, his bulbasaur jumped up to his shoulder and ontop of his head,
y/n being to tired to place her back onto the ground or even shake her off just decided to let the plant Pokémon stay on his head.

"Ya know, I wish I had taken Charmander right-" "Hold it right there!" A voice interrupted them as y/n stopped in his tracks and bulbasaur flipped onto the ground and readied for battle. A samurai appeared holding a sword to y/n's neck "Jesus this is why I hate-" "Are you ash?" "Hah? No I'm not that poor excuse of a trainer" he said as he grew curious on how this guy knew ash's name "I see, well than it matters not. I do not allow ANYONE to pass this forest until they beat me..." the samurai put his sword make in its sheath and pulling out a pokeball "...In a Pokémon battle" he said throwing out a pinsir as bulbasaur jumped in ready to battle.

"And who told you that you were battling?" "Bulba?" "You battled enough, return. Come on out Nidoran" he said returning the shocked bulbasaur and throwing out the purple poison Pokémon "a poison type..." "Oi! Hurry up! I want this crap over with" "hmm.. very well, let the battle... BEGIN!" He said as both Pokémon prepared to battle. "Leer" Nidoran went first lowering pinsir's defense "smart, Tackle!" Pinsir came in rushing and threw itself onto Nidoran as the poison pin Pokémon jumped away making it throw itself onto the ground. "Peck" not letting pinsir get up Nidoran on the command of y/n attacked the bug type with a flying type move which happened to be super effective "don't let up, focus energy then peck again" raising its critical hit ratio and flinging itself to pinsir who attacked back with a Vice Grip grabbing Nidoran with its horns and crushing it until pinsir threw it onto the ground "Tackle!" Nidoran dodged again and tackled Pinsir into the ground a bit more then landing the peck.

This made y/n win the battle as Pinsir was returned "Not bad, but now you'll have to face my... Metapod!" He said throwing out the Cocoon Pokémon as y/n stared at it "Am I a fuckin joke to you?" Y/n won the battle with no difficulty.

-The End-