Chapter 16:Fighting Dojo

Third Person POV:

Outside of the city y/n stopped his journey to saffron in order to enter the dojo. As a kid his father had taken him here in order to better calm himself so he could use his aura and manipulate it to use psychic abilities... but he could never use psychic abilities to its maximum potential, the most he could ever do was lift objects, better communicate with Pokémon, telepathy, and teleport about 2 miles without gaining any injury's. He entered his old dojo and walked into the main hall facing his old Sensei "Ah, I never thought I'd see you again y/n" "hello Sensei kokchi, I'm here for the Pokémon" y/n stated bluntly as kokchi nodded "so you've become a trainer, Color me shocked. Fine, but you must fight both of my strongest students with the Pokémon you have the strongest bond with!" Kokchi said staring back at y/n with his own stoic expression watching y/n slightly falter "strongest.. bond?"

He said as he took out a pokeball before nodding "okay then, go Venusaur" he said bringing out his starter making kokichi gain a small un-noticeable smile as two black belts appeared throwing out a Primeape and a Machamp making y/n slightly sweat "let the battle.. BEGIN!!" "Venusaur poison powder!" "Primape! Fury Swipes!" "Focus energy" they yelled catching both of them off guard, usually people would try to dodge the powder. Primape jumped through the powder and sent 5 deadly swipes with machamp jumping in for a mega punch pushing Venusaur back as kokichi judged and watched silently "Venusaur Magical Leaf!" "Karate Chop!" "Seismic Toss" the trainers yelled as venusaur managed to push back machamp and tank the attack from Primeape "SolarBeam" he telepathically commanded to venusaur as it begun to charge up a beam "not attack ay? No worry's Mega Punch!" "No! Idiot!"

The two black belts yelled as venusaur fully charged up the beam and sent it crashing into Primeape who crashed into machamp "Now leach Seed!" With the two Pokémon having their bodies collide with each other the leach seed was big enough to snag both of them in one move "Idiot! Why do you forget to think!! Machamp Submission!" He called as the superpower Mon pushed Primeape off and ran to venusaur "trip it" y/n said as it used its vines to trip machamp and grab it by its legs throwing him to Primeape "Ah! Quick counter!!" But it was too late as the pokemon crashed into it knocking both of them out.

"The winner is y/n" kokichi said walking down to the black belts who froze as the sounds of kokichi's footsteps echoed in their ears. As he stood infront of them he started yelling and scolding them as venusaur covered y/n's ears with its vines "Saur?" "Yeah, that guy used to be my sensei" he answered as kokichi dismissed the two and walked to y/n whom returned his venusaur and stood tall. "Y/n I congratulate you, you have quite the potential but might I ask why you became a trainer?" He asked y/n who simply shrugged his shoulders "I don't know at first I just did it to get away from my dad. But now... I really don't know, I think it's fun? But also very easy to read through people" "That simply means your smart, and if you make it to the league you'll get the chance to-" "Yeah yeah battle lance the champion. But i haven't battled anyone strong besides the gym leaders, do I really deserve to compete? Especially since I'm just doing it to get away?" He asked clearly confused by his feelings as the boy ignored them for so long he forgot who to identify them.

"Minor problems y/n, if your able to win against the leaders that in itself PROVES your worthy enough. Most beginners also become trainers out of fun, it's not a crime to enjoy doing what makes you happy" "I'm not happy" he said as kokichi smirked "still a klutz when it comes to emotions ay boy?" "THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN!" He yelled as kokichi laughed dodging a kick sent by y/n "still remember the form?" "Would I have been able to pull that off if I didn't you old bag of bones!" Kokichi holding a smirk walked up to y/n and threw out to balls "Oh their you two are" he said looking at the two fighting types.

"You have proved yourself against my two strongest trainers, choose which you'll take, your already aware of the difference between the two yes?" Y/n nodded and took hitmonlee "I already have two tanks with insane defense, one of them being snorlax and the other Nidoking. Yet I'm lacking a bit in offensive ability so I choose you" he said taking its pokeball and returning hitmonlee as he left with a bow. Outside he looked to saffron city and walked into his town "home sweet home"

-The End-