Chapter 6:Moon Stone

Third Person POV:

Y/n was currently hiking to mt. Moon. He's heading there to see if their's a moon stone, and he was only doing it to evolve Nidoran into a Nidoking once it becomes a nidorino, but it'll have to prove itself before he actually evolved it. "Hmm, nothing so far" he spoke to himself as he entered the cave and walked in, he was quickly attacked by a variety of Mon's which caught him off guard. Sure wild Pokémon are known to attack humans randomly but these ones seemed different, as if something agitated them. Nidoran was able to make quick work of the gang of wild Mon's earning some quick levels in the process and venturing deeper into the cave "well despite this place having me attacked in the first minute or two I haven't seen or heard a-" "HEY!!!" Y/n growled lowly, of course it was too good to be true.

He turned to see a... baby eyed man? "YOU!! STOP!!" He said panting as y/n faced him "I-I can't let you go on any further!" "Uh, why?" "I refuse to let you take the moon stone!" The man said as y/n tilted his head "isn't the moon stone just a rock? I only came to take a piece so I can help my Nidoran" he said as his Pokémon cried out "wha- the moon stone isn't just some rock!" The man yelled getting in y/n's face before jumping back as a baffled y/n stared at him "The Moon Stone is an awesome Boulder a million years old or even older!" Oh god, y/n sighed he had just run into one of his arch nemesis on earth... jewelry enthusiasts "Deep in these caves the meteor hides, though no explorer has found the place of the legendary rock from space!" He said taking out... a moon stone "we've studied its fragments for many an hour and discovered it increases a Pokémon's power!" He said as y/n quickly took the fragment he placed down as the man looked away to get a pickaxe and helmet "and that is why people like you! Attackers have come here. You've come to take the moon stone, or so I fear"

he said quickly discarding The mining cosplay as y/n and Nidoran look at each other, both knowing they should just leaving as y/n snatched the moon stone fragment from the man-child scientist "uh.. huh. Well then I'm going to leave" y/n said as the man seemed to nod saying that it's the best course of action for
y/n "A-ah! Wait! Where's my moon stone?!" "Don't Know don't care" y/n said quickly leaving the man. Once he was outside he sighed in relief "What a fuckin weirdo" he said taking the fragment out and staring at Nidoran with one question floating around his mind. 'Should I immediately evolve him into a nidoking?'

-the end, the choice to have an early nidoking is in your hands-