Chapter 18:Fighting Type Training

Third Person POV:

Y/n was in his way to fuchsia city he entered a rather.. energetic town, one which made him rather uncomfortable. As he was about to leave his eyes landed on a poster "P1 Grand Prix Battle Trials UnderWay!! -anyone can try and battle!-" the poster read which gained y/n curiosity to rocket into the sky "Like a training ground for fighting types?" He said to him self looking to the side to see applications. Walking to the woman on the table he grabbed the sheet of paper and wrote in his name as the woman spoke to him giving him 'what he assumed' the usual bullshit as he noticed the bottom of the sheet read with bold and underlined Text FIGHTING POKÉMON ONLY!! Only a blind person would be able to see this, considering the size of the text in general. He wrote in his name and Hitmonlee as he was taken to the back door of a gym walking in to see multiple men with their Pokémon lined up beside them. Everyone turned to face y/n their faces speaking volumes 'What's a kid doing here?'

-Timeskip-

The trainers were given a few hours to train their Pokémon, y/n used half of that time to spy on and gain information on the others. Their weaknesses, strengths, and... well that's about it, using kadabra to invade their minds and confirm his suspicions, some people would call this dishonorable, he'd call it being Cunning. As the 'Pre-Tournament' was about to begin a new man appeared by the name of Anthony with a hitmonchan as it and hitmonlee shared a glare of competivness, lighting and electricity sparking between them. The first round started, A Machoke against another machoke. Y/n didn't care enough to watch, he spent the rest of his break training hitmonlee to overcome its weaknesses instead of gaining useless info, he's already gained every bit of weakness on everyone here except Anthony.

As he went in the ring with his opponent he quickly wiped them out of the park, zero competition. Hell the information was practically useless, clearly the gym battles he won were showing its results. The rest of the battles he didn't watch and just kept training, when he was up he wiped them out of the park.

-TimeSkip-

He was now in his final battle against Anthony "Hey kid, let's have a good battle!" He said a smile on his face as y/n just stared at him seeing a flash of ash show up in place of Anthony '...why did HE show up' the battle then begun with Anthony calling for Agility "Okay then, hitmonlee Bulk Up" he called raising his defense and attack by one stage "Comet Punch!" Hitmonchan came in for Repeated punches, about 2-5 times, with hitmonlee dodging most of the attacks only two fist landing, as he fell onto the ground he quickly spun kicked hitmonchan onto the ground and swiftly stood up raising its fist "Brick Break!" After hearing the command he slammed its fist into hitmonchan's back as it then kicked it back to Anthony "Hitmonchan! Are you okay!?" He asked worry coating his words as his Pokémon got up damaged yet determined as he smiled "Okay then, agility then use Fire Punch!"

Hitmonchan with increased speed appeared infront of hitmonchan and punched him back into the ropes "Yes! Now Ice Punch!" As hitmonlee's sight was hazed the other used that advantage to appear infront of him to punch it with ice this time "Now Comet Punch!" "Enough of this, Hi Jump Kick!" Hitmonlee regaining its composure spun out of the way of hitmonchan's punch and landed the move "Now Rock Tomb" a Boulder is then hurled at the foe, which also lowers the foe's SPEED "Brick Break" he said finishing the battle "And the winner of this ore tournament isssss... Y/N FROM SAFFRON CITY!!!" The announcer... announced as claps and praised rolled out of the audiences mouths. Y/n returned hitmonlee and turned away "Hey pal" he said as Anthony looked at him "Spend some time with your daughter, or else the consequences might come back to punch you" he said walking away as Anthony with a shocked tone and face says "H-how do you know about my daughter!?"

-The End-