Chapter 41:Trainer's... Assemble

Third Person POV:

"Y/n!" Ash caught y/n as he shook him off "Thanks, you done with the ground types?" He said looking around to see a few strangler's left "Not all of them" "Then continue focusing on them!" He yelled as he threw out a new Pokémon "Umbreon! Gyarados, help us out" he yelled as the two appeared from their balls "Dragonite, outrage!" "Gyarados, back that up with a hydro pump, Umbreon use shadow ball!" "Gengar add its shadow ball to your own!" Agatha teamed up with y/n as new two dodged the hydro pump into the 2x more powerful shadow ball, getting hit with it directly. "Now gyarados crunch down! Venusaur poison powder! Alakazam use psychic to hold it down!!" Y/n quickly commanded as all the attacks landed with the outrage still in effect and Agatha spamming shadow ball "Enough of this!!" Giovanni yelled out shocking the psychic pokemon as it let out a blood curdling cry as it stood up and released a aura that blasted everyone away about 6-9 feet away, the barrier cracked slightly. "Mewtwo! Recover!!" He yelled out, revealing the name of the Pokémon.

"Mewtwo?" Lance whispered watching the Pokémon shatter its armor and recover its health. "Now, Psycho Cut!" He continued but Mewtwo looked at him with anger, light blue glowing eyes as it gripped the shock collar and shattered it shocking everyone "W-what're you doing!!" Mewtwo released a shadow ball onto Giovanni and his flying machine blasting him out of the arena and barrier, which also shattered the pink barrier. "The barriers gone!" "No shit caption obvious!" Ash said to which y/n replied back with anger as Mewtwo glared at the trainers below it "Crazy thought, but I think it's mad at us" Lorelei said to which everyone nodded as it sent a psycho cut. Making everyone dodge "Dragonite, ThunderPunch!" "Gengar, hypnosis!" "Laparas, Ice beam" "machamp, bulk up. Then Brick break!" The elite four yelled as their combined strength brought Mewtwo down from the air, not knocked out but on its feet angrier than ever.

"Arcanine Fire Spin!" A voice yelled out covering Mewtwo in a fire tornado "Earthquake!" Another yelled as trainers rally-ed next to them, it was everyone from the indigo leauge... well not everyone but a handful "What're you doing here! It's dangerous" lance said at the young trainers to which Gary oak stepped up "And we're not gonna leave! If this Pokémon beats you all then it'll destroy kanto!" He yelled out to which Ajax, Noami, and assunta came from behind Gary "You can't-!" "NO TIME MISTER MORAL HIGH GROUND!!" Y/n and Sabrina yelled as they attacked a standing Mewtwo. Lance sighed "Fine, let's fight and win.. FOR KANTO!!!"

-The End-