Chapter 8:Unoffical Gym

(Short, just something I wrote so we can enjoying putting A.j in his place)

Third Person POV:

Y/n didn't really know why he was where he was right now. He told himself he was here to train, the man here hasn't lost and he wanted to see how good he was, but now... he regretted it, this place was a Unofficial gym run by a kid not to older than y/n named A.j and his sandshrew "Well don't keep us waiting being out my next victim!" "Shrewww" A.j said cockily as y/n stared in disinterest. He threw out ivysaur "Oh, we have a challenger with a brain people! Not to worry. I'll still win! And you'll be my 91st win in a row!"

The battle started as sandshrew started with a fissure but ivysaur using its favorite move Vine Whip to jump into the air and shoot bullet seeds to the armadillo looking Mon as sandshrew dodged it all. He then ran in for a headbutt and ivysaur responded with a skull bash. Ivysaur won due to having the stronger move and being evolved by one stage pushing it back and tripping it with vine whip "Now body slam" y/n said, bulbasaur slammed into sandshrew tackling both of them onto the ground "Quick! Slash!!" "Bullet Seed!" 4 high speed bullets managed to land onto sandshrew before it slashed Ivysaur away with it getting up slightly in pain "Tch, defense curl!" "Useless. Leach seed" the seed landed but sandshrew using the slight amount that ivysaur lowered its guard to land a headbutt and fissure with A.j regaining his confidence.

However the leech seed being in place made the quadrupedal amphibian Pokémon regain some decent amounts of health with it responding back with VineWhip making sandshrew do jump ropes which is tiring it out "Sandshrew! Quit playing! Defense curl!" "Quickly slam it!" Y/n said as Ivysaur wrapped both vines around sandshrew's legs slamming it repeatedly (Think hulk and loki) then slapping it twice which knocked it out giving A.j his first loss. "Next time, don't let your pathetic excuse of your pride blind you to possible creative ways to win" y/n said returning his Pokémon and walking away, this place was nothing more than a waste of time run by a sad wanna be Gym Leader.

-TimeSkip-