Chapter 68

The book was stuffed in the gap between the clothes and the box, only the spine was exposed, but it attracted Lu Gu to look at it all the time. He remembered that after Lu Wen bought a new book, he had to read it first before studying it carefully, as if he wanted to recognize the words in it first.

But Lu Wen had already attended school at that time, and could read a lot of characters. He only knew two, and couldn't even read other characters, so he couldn't do it.

He put the clean quilt on the bed first, and when he came to close the suitcase, he hesitated for a while, and the joy of being able to study made him stretch out his hand.

Touching the hard spine of the book with his fingertips, Lu Gu was both curious and apprehensive, and couldn't hold back the desire to open it and have a look.

Pinching the spine of the book with his fingers, he could pull out the book with all his strength, but in the end, Lu Gu was still timid.

Books are something he doesn't understand at all, and they are precious, and it would be bad if they were damaged.

Like many people in the countryside, although Lu Gu is very far away from the word "learning", he respects and envies him in his heart, so he dare not move around.

Besides, when Shen Xuanqing gave him money, he also bought food for him. He could move the food, but such rare things as books were different from other things.

The box closed again.

In the evening, Shen Xuanqing came back with a big dog. Today he wanted to catch a stupid fox with mixed fur, so he gathered a few pieces of fox fur to make a quilt, but he accidentally missed it. A hardwood branch poked out broke his sleeve.

The foxes in the deep mountains who can eat themselves well are naturally more refined, and it is not easy to catch them. As for the ones that have been caught with great effort, one is that he is lucky. The other is that his ability to track and distinguish is more sophisticated than before, and he was even lucky enough to kill two rare silver foxes.

But good luck doesn't come all the time, even if Lao Yang, who has been hunting all his life, gets distracted accidentally, he will miss it sometimes.

As soon as he came back to Lu Gu, he saw that the sleeve of his left arm was missing, and asked quickly, "What's the matter?"

Not to mention hunting in the mountains, even Lu Gu would suffer minor injuries when doing normal work, and his hands would be scratched. It is common to scratch the skin or make small cuts, but most of them are minor injuries and there is no need to make a fuss.

It is rare for Shen Xuanqing's sleeves to be directly torn like this. Before, the sleeves and trousers were at most torn a little, just pinch the tear and sew it up with a needle.

"It's broken, and the rags are too cumbersome to hang down, so I tore them." Shen Xuanqing unloaded the bamboo basket, and took out the torn sleeve from inside.

Seeing that Lu Gu was still looking at his arm, he smiled and said, "No injury, but the clothes are torn."

Lu Gu took the sleeve, nodded upon hearing that, and then looked up at Shen Xuanqing's left eyebrow, where there was a scar on it. A red mark drawn out, although not bleeding, but the trace is very obvious.

"Above your eyes," he whispered, still pointing his fingers in the air.

"There are many miscellaneous branches in the forest, so if you accidentally scratch it, it won't get in the way." Shen Xuanqing said with a smile.

After being scratched above his eyes, he touched them with his hands, but he didn't even bleed, and he didn't take it to heart at all. He often ran in the mountains and forests, and minor injuries were inevitable.

There was a hare and two fat bamboo rats that were killed in the bamboo basket. The bamboo rats caught today were quite fierce, with sharp teeth, but they were used to hunting and were not afraid of them.

Shen Xuanqing came back early today, before Lu Gu cut up the vegetables and the dried tofu, but the rice soup and steamed buns were already ready in the pot.

He was busy in the kitchen, and Shen Xuanqing also came in after washing his hands. Seeing a plate of hot steamed buns on the chopping board, he took one to eat. White flour steamed buns taste different, much finer than Zamian steamed buns.

The hot oil mixed with dried tofu is chili and sesame oil fried with peppercorns. It tastes more fragrant. The autumn vegetables and mushrooms are fried, and garlic slices are added. The dish is lighter, but it is oily and salty, and the taste is very good. of.

They ate stir-fried dishes almost every meal, which was better than many other families in the village.

After eating and drinking, the sun has not yet set, Lu Gu finished cleaning the kitchen and remembered that Shen Xuanqing needed to mend the outer clothes that Shen Xuanqing had taken off, and he should do it earlier while the sky is still bright.

He went into the room to get a sewing basket, and felt that it was getting colder and colder. Shen Xuanqing had to wear thicker clothes even if he ran outside, so he opened the big box containing the quilt to take out the thick clothes and winter clothes that were pressed underneath. If it's cold, wear more warm clothes, and it won't be troublesome to take it off for a run in the middle of the day.

The three quilts are all outside, so when you open the box, you can see the clothes and the book inside.

Lu Gu paused again, the joy and anticipation of being able to read and read made him unable to hold back, apprehensive and hopeful, he carefully pulled out the book.

He didn't dare to move around when Shen Xuanqing was away, but now that Shen Xuanqing was back, he wanted to ask if he could teach him to recognize one or two characters today, even if he only recognized the first word of these three characters in the written form. One, one is fine, and it is also the beginning of his study.

After getting along for so long, he knows that Shen Xuanqing treats him well, so he is no longer as overly cautious as before.

Holding the book in his hand, Lu Gu suddenly remembered the saying that if you don't ask yourself, you are stealing, but he thought again, now that Shen Xuanqing is here, he didn't steal it behind his back, and he will turn the book after asking. Not too late.

Just like buying Tang Pozi before, he was looking forward to being able to read and write, and he couldn't hold back.

At this moment, Shen Xuanqing, who cleaned up the backyard and washed his hands, came to the room. Lu Gu heard his footsteps stepping into the main room, and felt indescribably nervous.

When Shen Xuanqing stood at the door of the room, she saw Lu Gu holding the map of heaven and earth in her hand, her pupils suddenly dilated, obviously frightened.

"Is this the Three Character Classic?" Lu Gu asked cautiously while holding the book in his hands, while he was nervous, there was still hope in his eyes.

Shen Xuanqing could hear his voice, but her feet seemed to be nailed to the ground and she couldn't move, her eyeballs were a little sluggish. After a while, she realized that Lu Gu thought it was the Three Character Classic and wanted to learn it.

"No, no." Shen Xuanqing's voice was weak, and he quickly denied it. Now that he recovered his strength, he walked into the room, afraid that Lu Gu would open the book if he was a step too late.

At such a critical moment, he could tell from the ignorant curiosity on Lu Gu's face that he must have not turned it over, otherwise, if he really saw what was inside, he would have been terrified.

It was rainy and windy in late autumn, before Shen Xuanqing snatched the book away, a gust of wind blew in from outside the window, blowing away the book in Lu Gu's hand, and the pictures and words on the pages were immediately revealed to the two of them.

Shen Xuanqing's outstretched hand froze in mid-air.

At this moment, it seemed as if the world fell silent and the wind stopped, but the pages of the book that were blown away remained on an extremely unsightly picture. Everywhere is detailed, it seems that it is for the viewer to see everything clearly.

The separated legs are extremely unrestrained, and the twins in the painting raise their heads and necks slightly, and even the idiot eyes caught in it are very clearly outlined.

Compared with the monotonous black ink, this picture has been colored, with bright red marks between the eyebrows, slightly parted lips, reddish eyes, and even a tear drawn at the end of the eyes, which is not crying.

What's more, there are more subtleties.

Because the wind blew the book open, Lu Gu's gaze lowered involuntarily. When he saw clearly what was in the book, he was sluggish, and he didn't even have a reaction.

The latter page slides down slowly because the support is not pinched by hand, and it can be connected to the previous page. The posture and behavior of the two people in the picture have changed, and they have become more dirty.

Shen Xuanqing hadn't looked at the back ones, the two pictures were really big, even if he stood opposite and looked at them backwards, he could tell what he was doing after a little recognition.

The second picture appeared in front of him, and Lu Gu's hand softened in fright, and the book fell down.

Without even thinking about it, Shen Xuanqing took a half step forward, stretched out her hand to catch the picture of Qian Kun, and closed the book with a clasp of her thumb.

He withdrew his hand, with lingering fear in his heart, his right hand was tightly holding the book hanging by his leg, he wanted to hide it behind his back, but because of his face, he was very entangled, if he really hid it, he would feel guilty.

Shen Xuanqing's face turned red for a while, and turned pale for a while, and she didn't know where to put such pickled things.

He froze in place, didn't even know what he was thinking, Mu Leng Leng couldn't utter a single word.

Lu Gu was so frightened that his eyelashes trembled slightly, his pupils seemed to be trembling, and water splashed out of shock unknowingly.

The actions drawn on the picture were actions that he had never seen before. Where had he seen such a dirty and shameful thing, and he didn't even understand why at first glance. It was clearly the Three Character Classic, why was there such a picture.

When Lu Gu looked over with teary eyes, Shen Xuanqing pursed her lips and jaw line was tense, her face was a little pale, and she looked very scary.

Lu Gu was almost scared to cry by him, and took half a step back, not daring to look at him again.

He lost all face in the face, and Fu Lang was scared to cry by himself, and his tears fell to the ground. Shen Xuanqing suddenly became angry, strode forward with red ears, and pushed Lu Gu onto the bed behind him.

The tears were only because there was too much water in his eyes, Lu Gu didn't want to cry, but after Shen Xuanqing suddenly pushed him to bed, he was really scared and wanted to cry, because he didn't know what Shen Xuanqing was going to do.

The big rough hands reached into the jacket, from the waist up, and the force was a little stronger, but it didn't hurt him.

His lips were bitten and kissed carelessly, Lu Gu was not an opponent at all, he could only open his mouth with his jaw pinched, his tears flowed more and more, wetting his temples and even the single mattress on both sides of his head.

Seeing this, Shen Xuanqing let go of him annoyedly, got up and sat beside him, looking down a bit decadent.

Lu Gu wiped his tears with the back of his hand before sitting up. He didn't make a sound, and even if he was wronged, he would be bored and dare not speak.

Shen Xuanqing raised her eyes to look at him, depressed and annoyed in her heart, depressed and annoyed why she had brought the map of heaven and earth up the mountain in the first place, annoyed just now when she pushed Lu Gu and pinched Lu Gu's jaw, he clearly knew that her husband was very timid.

"I, I didn't mean to push you." He pursed his lips slightly, lowered his eyes and said in a low voice, "I didn't know what I was doing just now."

Lu Gu looked over subconsciously.

"That book..." Shen Xuanqing paused for a while, and then said ruthlessly: "It's erotic pictures. I didn't know how to do it before. It always hurt you, so I found that book to read." Even if the eighteen-year-old young

man Sophisticated, but in some places it is a time of good face, admitting in front of her husband that she can't do it, it can be said that there is no such embarrassing thing anymore, the more Shen Xuanqing said, the lower her voice, she couldn't even lift her head .

The room was very quiet, Lu Gu raised his arm, wiped the tears on his face with his sleeve, his eyes were still red, he stretched out his hand carefully to grab the corner of Shen Xuan's Qingyi.