Chapter 127

At noon, the cicadas sang non-stop, and the sun poured into the dense forest through the gaps in the leaves. Shen Xuanqing climbed up a tall tree very carefully, holding his breath and concentrating on it, making very slight sounds between his actions.

The longbow and quiver were carried on his back, and the long knife and hemp rope were hidden in a pile of branches and grass. He climbed very high, and his figure was hidden among the leaves. No, sitting on it does not move, and only when the wind blows can you catch a glimpse of the clothes slightly swaying.

The sun was shining at noon, and the wild boar hid in the dense forest. He searched for it with dogs for two full days, and only found the trace of the male wild boar in the southeast today.

The south was the direction he went down the mountain to go home. The wild boar here had been beaten to death by the old hunter long ago, and he was absolutely sure that it was that one.

The leaves shook slightly, Shen Xuanqing gently pushed aside the leaves in front of him, and looked at the low bush in the distance, where the male wild boar was sleeping.

With Big Hui, the head dog, only when he moved while hunting, the other two dogs would wait for an opportunity. At this time, they were all lying behind the low slope and waiting without making a sound.

Good boy is smart, he is used to learning from others, he knows how to do it after two days of training, but he is not as calm as a big dog. Shen Xuanqing climbs high and sees far, and can see its tail moving in the gaps in the forest .

The location of the wild boar has been determined, and there is no time to dig traps nearby today. Small traps are not easy to deal with such a big wild boar. Besides, wild boars have a very keen sense of smell, so they will definitely sweat when digging, and they will smell human. Shi Lian's dog, which he had smeared grass juice on, could only go around and walk away, hiding in the downwind vent a mile away, not daring to get too close.

The dense forest is deep and quiet, and suddenly there is a whistle like a bird or a falcon, sharp and piercing, which startled the birds in the forest to fly into the air, and the treetops trembled.

The hound jumped up and came galloping.

At the same time, a huge black body suddenly rushed out from under the bushes.

Shen Xuanqing, who was hiding in the tree, saw that the male wild boar was really big, with thick and long tusks turned out. In a few years, it would not be a problem to become a wild boar king. His heart became more and more awe-inspiring. Is really going to die.

He took off the longbow with his backhand, and he moved very quickly. He set the arrow and opened the bow in the blink of an eye. The frightened wild boar rushed on the rampage. It seemed to recognize the good boy, and rushed straight towards that side.

Not to mention a dog, even three hunting dogs could not kill it. Such a big wild boar has rough skin and thick flesh, so even a single bite would not be able to injure it.

Shen Xuanqing calmed down, without blinking her eyes, and moved the tip of the arrow as the wild boar ran.

The only weakness of the wild boar is the middle of the forehead, the three dogs bite and dodge together, and the wild boar is constantly moving around, making it difficult for him to release the arrow.

The usually good-natured boy bared his fangs and bared his teeth and growled. He looked like a vicious dog. Dahei was ferocious by nature. He bit his red eyes and didn't even recognize his owner. His body looked slender, but he was shrewd and vicious.

The three dogs attacked and surrounded from three directions, between you and me, led by Big Hui, the head dog, approaching the male wild boar towards Shen Xuanqing step by step.

Guaizi was being chased, the impact of the male wild boar was very powerful, and he was not slow at running, so he could only run fast in front, trying to attract the wild boar.

The opportunity has come.

Shen Xuanqing on the tree quietly aimed at the middle of the wild boar's forehead, and shot out a heavy arrow, waiting for the result in a moment.

However, the wild boar is keen, and it has the ability to grow to such a large size surrounded by natural enemies such as wolves, tigers and leopards. Beasts are more likely to perceive crises than humans.

But in the blink of an eye, the heavy arrow came, and the sound of breaking wind made it aware of the movement. Under the crisis, it turned around, and the heavy arrow pierced through the flesh, only piercing its neck.

The boy who was almost bitten ran out for a while, then stopped and looked back.

Blood was flowing from the neck of the male wild boar, and his figure was shaking. Unexpectedly, it did not fall down. The hemp venom is easy for people to touch, and it can paralyze even if the skin is not broken.

Shen Xuanqing was not afraid, he slid down from the tree, and met the eyes of the revived boar.

It is often said that pigs are stupid, but this is not the case. The wild boar is really huge, and when it sees him, it rushes over.

Shen Xuanqing stood on the spot, raised the arrow and drew the bow, aiming at the wild boar's forehead. Ordinary feathered arrows can't deal with the wild boar, but this heavy arrow is different.

Before the arrow was shot, the male wild boar that was rushing to the front suddenly fell down, its ugly long mouth and fangs were only four or five steps away from Shen Xuanqing.

The dust was flying, Shen Xuanqing put away her bow and arrow, raised her hand and fanned the dirty dust in front of her.

If he hadn't known the strong nature of the poisonous herb, like seeing blood seal his throat, he wouldn't have been so calm. It was also because the male wild boar was too big, and it would take a while for the medicine to take effect, otherwise he would be knocked down after being hit by the arrow.

To prevent accidents, he turned around and took out the long knife from under the branch, and stabbed it hard in the middle of the wild boar's forehead.

The wild boar was so angry that there was no possibility of getting up again, Shen Xuanqing blew a whistle, the hound put away its fangs and stopped growling, and returned to normal.

The wet mud on the trampled ground turned up, and the vegetation was very messy. Looking at the big wild boar lying in front of him, he was relieved.

The dogs gathered around and sniffed it, fearing that they would get the blood on the wild boar's neck, so he shouted at the dogs and grabbed the wild boar by one hind leg and dragged it towards the river.

There were bloodstains on the grass and blades along the way. This wild boar was really heavy, at least three hundred and fifty catties, and it was a big guy.

After reaching the river, Shen Xuanqing loosened his hands, and the wild boar's hind legs fell heavily, and the pig's body trembled.

The river is turbulent, the river is wide, rushing, and the mountains are still deep here, and the river is far away from the village.

He pulled out the heavy arrow from the wild boar's neck. The arrowhead was quenched with poisonous poison. He squatted by the river and poured water on the arrowhead with one hand. The blood dripped down the arrowhead onto the muddy river bank. After the blood was clean, Then he put the arrow horizontally on the bank, the arrowhead was immersed in the water, and the arrow body was pressed with stones.

The hemp poisonous juice is more violent when it is stained with blood. It is better to wash it in the river. The river is winding and winding, and it is very long away from the village at the foot of the mountain. The poison is diluted by such a large river. His former master did just that.

He pulled out the long knife on the wild boar's forehead, slashed and cut the arrow wound on the pig's neck, gouged out a large piece of meat, and the black blood flowed more and more on the ground.

Shen Xuanqing threw away the piece of meat and refused to let the dog eat it.

The thick bloody smell made the three dogs sniff it constantly, their noses moved, and they were particularly sensitive to this smell.

After a lot of blood flowed from the neck, Shen Xuanqing dragged the wild boar over and immersed the pig's head and neck in the rushing water.

The white river turned red in an instant, and was rushed to the distance again. After the blood was no longer visible, he dragged the wild boar up.

As for the pool of blood on the ground, he kicked the soil with his feet and held it up with his hands to bury the blood stained with the poisonous poison. It's not that he has good intentions, he is afraid that other wild animals will be poisoned by anesthesia, and the blood stains will attract bloodthirsty beasts, so it's better to cover it up.

It took a lot of effort to drag such a heavy wild boar around. He rested on the spot and looked up at the sky. It was just after noon and he was able to rush back. The rope was pulled over his shoulders, and he was dragged down the mountain like this.

In the past few days, I have been hunting this beast. When I got up early and went out, I had already locked the gate of the courtyard, so I didn't even need to go back.

The blood of the wild boar was drained because he was afraid that something would follow behind with the smell of blood. He must not be able to walk fast while dragging such a heavy wild boar.

In addition to hidden dangers and revenge, Shen Xuanqing was in a good mood, and her expression was not as tense as when she first went up the mountain. Counting today, he has stayed on the mountain for six days, and Lu Gu would be happy to bring this wild boar back, and he can sell it for a lot of money.

As he walked all the way, the wild boar behind him dragged his marks on the ground, and there were dogs running in front of him and behind him, so he was not afraid.

——In

the evening, when Lu Gu was having dinner at home, he heard the cries of the boy outside, and before he could put down his chopsticks, he hurried to the door to look.

Wei Lanxiang and Shen Yaoqing were behind him. When they saw Shen Xuanqing appearing from the gentle slope, bowing his back and pulling the hemp rope on his chest, they rushed to meet him.

"It's so big!" Wei Lanxiang was surprised, and even Shen Yaoqing was startled when he saw the wild boar.

Shen Xuanqing put down the hemp rope and loosened his shoulders, and said with a smile: "No, three hundred and fifty catties is up, it's heavy all the way."

He looked at Lu Gu again, his eyes became brighter, and asked: " Look, is it this one?"

The wild boar scratched and scratched on the mountain road, a large piece of meat was missing from the neck, and the bristles were messy, almost completely unrecognizable, but when Lu Gu saw the wild boar's terrifying shape , so huge, and the pair of fangs, he dreamed about it last night, and he was almost bitten by a wild boar in his dream.

"That's it." He nodded, but his eyes were still surprised. Shen Xuanqing actually hunted such a big wild boar.

His astonished eyes made Shen Xuanqing satisfied and proud, and the hardships he suffered on the mountain these days are nothing.

"Mother, don't touch it recklessly. I smeared the arrow with hemp poison, and I missed it carefully." Turning around and seeing Wei Lanxiang curiously looking at the wound on the pig's neck, Shen Xuanqing spoke quickly.

Wei Lanxiang immediately retracted the hand that was about to reach out.

Shen Yaoqing took the hemp rope and dragged the wild boar home. Shen Xuanqing and Lu Gu walked together and said, "This pork is not edible right now. Tomorrow, dig some herbs and boil a pot of water, and wash the pork in it two or three times." You can eat it."

"I know, I'll dig it tomorrow morning." Wei Lanxiang heard from the old Orion before that the wild animals poisoned by anesthesia should be washed with the water boiled from good grass, so as to wash away the medicinal properties.

Although the numb poison is strong, it only causes paralysis. Even if you don't wash it with good herbs, the effect of the medicine will wear off after four or five days. But now it's summer, and the meat is not easy to let go, so we can only take it tight. Besides, we should be cautious about what we eat Some are better.

"Our family can't finish it." Wei Lanxiang said again.

Shen Xuanqing then said: "It's already dead. It's not a freshly slaughtered live pig. The meat has to be washed before it can be sold. Let's see who in the village wants to buy it. It's cheaper, ten yuan a catty.

" It costs seventeen yuan a catty, which is still cheap. When it is expensive, it costs twenty yuan. It is indeed too cheap for them to sell it for only ten yuan, but this wild boar is really big. A catty of meat can earn a thousand Wen, or a tael of silver, not to mention that the meat must be over a hundred catties.

Wei Lanxiang pondered the calculation in her heart, and after she settled it, she smiled happily.

Ji Qiuyue and Shen Yan were waiting for them at the gate of the courtyard. When they saw a big wild boar dragged back, both of them were shocked. Aunt Miao next door went out to wash the pot of water, her eyes widened in shock, and she yelled at the door : "Chunsheng, his father! Come out and see!"