Chapter 163

Lu Wenwen didn't like the old lady of the Li family. After she became pregnant, because she was a descendant of the Li family, her situation was much better than before.

Li Mingshan is the only son of the Li family, he has no brothers and sisters, and his family is not prosperous. Who would have thought that he was pregnant with one wife and one concubine. Outsiders all said that the wives and concubines he married were good, and Li Mingshan was also uplifting. Give Li The old lady at home was very relieved to hear that, whether it was going to the temple to pray for blessings or to give alms to make good fortune, not only the red silk, but even Lu Wen brought it with her.

With the respectful eyes of the old lady, Lu Wen can be regarded as gaining face in the Li family, and has gained a lot of benefits. The food and clothing are better and more refined than before.

After he was pregnant, he sent a servant to announce the happy news to Du Hehua. He was just a concubine. Even though Mrs. Li was happy to know that he was pregnant, she didn't send anyone to Lu's house to announce the happy news. When Luo Hongsi diagnosed the happy pulse, She joyfully sent her close old nun to Luo's house to announce the good news.

Lu Wen didn't know that the difference between himself and Luo Hongsi was nothing more than family status. He believed that his character, appearance and talents were by no means inferior to others. If it wasn't because of his family background, he would not have entered the Li family as a concubine.

Du Hehua has raised him for so many years and really treated him well. Even if he took him to remarry to the Lu family, he didn't suffer too much grievance. After arriving at Lu's house, he didn't want to suffer the kind of suffering of being dependent on others, so he tried every means to make Lu Daxiang treat him as his own son. He is a good-mouthed and hardworking person, and Lu Daxiang treated him well. Later, he even sent him to the town. If it weren't for this, he wouldn't have asked someone to send money, food and clothes to Lu Daxiang.

A countryman can spend a few bucks, at most a few hundred coppers, and he can only spend two or three taels if he can reach the sky. He coaxed Li Mingshan to get a lot of money from his private house, not to mention subsidizing his mother and stepfather can also be a virtuous and filial son He is not the one who hates the poor and loves the rich, but since he became pregnant, both the master and the old lady of the Li family have given him rewards, which are much more generous than Li Mingshan who has not yet taken charge of the Li family.

It was only after arriving at Li's house that he realized how little knowledge he had in the past. A bowl of ten-cent Yangchun noodles could be regarded as a treasure, and he missed it when he couldn't eat it. Fortunately, he was always cautious and never put himself in the countryside. My son is knowledgeable when talking to others, but just listens and watches from the sidelines, not daring to speak easily, otherwise he will be laughed at by many people.

After hearing that he was happy, Du Hehua brought an old hen from home and said that she would make soup for him to nourish his body. Lu Wen naturally knew that his wife was kind, but that chicken was really petty.

After she became pregnant, the Li family even stewed a bowl of Jingui's bird's nest for him every now and then, not to mention the old hen, even if she wanted to eat beef, she could eat it anytime. Don't.

There are two more maids serving him, and there is an old nanny, who is called from the old lady, saying that he is the first child and has no experience of giving birth, and finds an older nanny who is always around As a side note, it's safer that way.

Lu Wen himself didn't want to criticize his old lady in the country, but Du Hehua really looked poor, and every time he came back to his yard, he would fumble around here and there, and even a spittoon was rare, which made him lose face several times , the one in the main courtyard even satirized him face to face.

The Luo family sent people to send all the expensive bird's nests and dietary supplements. Their family opened a silk and satin shop, and silk and satin were carried into the main courtyard in boxes and boxes, not to mention jewelry and emeralds. The old hen brought by the lotus is so small, but so eye-catching.

Lu Wen didn't know that his old lady came here not only to send chickens as congratulations, but also to ask for money.

Du Hehua never asked for it clearly, and several maids in and out of the courtyard listened and watched, how could she lose face in this rich family, saying that everyone in the family is good, so don't worry about it, it's just that Lu Wu has grown up recently, and the clothes It's all short, and she said she missed her brother, but Fenggu Town is too far away, she couldn't bring Lu Wu here.

Lu Wen stared at the old hen with its feet bound on the ground, and heard her words again. His face was gentle, but he was ashamed in his heart. Afraid of being laughed at by the servant girl, he asked someone to take the silver taels and two bolts of cloth. He asked Du Hehua to go back and make new clothes for the whole family on the pretext that he was not feeling well, because he was really tired.

Du He spent money and cloth, and when she returned to Anjia Village, her waist was straight, her chin was raised high, and she looked complacent when she saw everyone. She didn't even know that Lu Wen disliked her and sent her away quickly.

Since it was an old hen sent by his mother, it was not easy for Lu Wen to throw it away, let alone vent his anger. He pinched his nose to look happy, and ordered the maid to take the old hen to the kitchen for stewing. He would drink chicken soup when he woke up. .

After lying down, he asked the maids and mothers to go down. The comparison of the old hen made him have mixed thoughts, and his heart was always unhappy.

Even if they become members of the Li family after marriage, but the mother's stepfather still has the younger brother, if he doesn't care about it, Li Mingshan doesn't mention it, I don't know what the old lady will think of him. After the lotus blossoms, Li Mingshan came to rest at his side, he coaxed him with a few nice words, and then he was able to make up for it.

Lu Wu is still young, but at least this cheap brother was born in the same mother's womb as him, and he is fairly close to him, not biased towards Lu Daxiang or that Lu Gu.

Thinking of Lu Gu, although he resented the Shen family's disrespect to him in the street, he also felt like he had escaped a catastrophe. Fortunately, he didn't marry the hunter Shen Xuanqing back then.

Du Hehua once told him that the Shen family still makes a living by farming and hunting, selling pork and rabbit meat, and building a spacious mansion in which they raise chickens, ducks and rabbits. A lot of manure is picked out from the manure, and the crops will be rich in the coming year.

Every time he talked about Shen's family, he showed lack of interest, but he never interrupted Du Hehua's words, nothing else, every time he heard it, he knew that he was right in not marrying in the past. It's more comfortable to be a servant than to be a mud leg, otherwise the dirty things like plowing the fields, mowing grass and picking manure would just fall on him.

As for Lu Gu, with such a weak and cowardly temperament, he dare not even say a word. If he hadn't taken advantage of this marriage, he might not be able to get married. Thinking about it this way, he made him calm down a little, and it was his responsibility to marry It's a pity, but now it seems that Lu Gu has a family home, and after careful calculation, he is the one who made it happen.

And what he thinks in his heart, others have no way of knowing.

Luo Biao is now gradually gaining some reputation in the brothel, and he no longer has to work so hard to be on duty. In order to prevent people from making troubles and people in the building from escaping at night, he must cheer up a little bit. Now he is fine. When Shen Xuanqing came to him, He was drinking alone in the room, humming some erotic songs from upstairs, the brazier on the ground was lit, he was wearing thick clothes and sitting cross-legged in front of the kang table, warm and very comfortable, and he was able to savor some of it for himself happy energy.

He welcomed Shen Xuanqing into the room, poured a glass of wine and said with a smile: "Second Brother Shen came by coincidence. I said I would take a day off today and go to the house tomorrow. I never thought you would come today." Before Shen Xuanqing could ask,

he The joy on his face increased a little, and he said: "The Li family has been very lively recently, there are at least two or three doctors who come in and out every day, and they are in charge of miscarriage and heart disease, which makes the old lady Li very angry. When I am sick, I need to hire another doctor."

But in a few words, Shen Xuanqing was not surprised, if something happened to the Li family and Lu Wen couldn't take care of it, Du Hehua would not be unable to enter the Li family, and turned his mind Hit Lu Gu on the head.

Luo Biao did not pretend to be foolish, and lowered his voice and said, "I really guessed correctly, that Miss Yu got a bad disease, and she was infected by Li Mingshan."

He drank half a glass of wine in his hand, wiped his mouth and smiled again: "Miss Yu is also very talented. Knowing that Li Mingshan likes to drag those sour words and poems, I don't understand what is elegant and romantic. I can understand that Li Mingshan is so obsessed with her, it's a pity that she is ill-fated, but she is sick, otherwise, I think Li Mingshan will redeem her body and go out of the building." To inquire about things, of course you have to put it

aside With a gesture, Shen Xuanqing saw that he had finished drinking, and raised his hand to pour it for him again. He didn't speak but his eyes signaled to continue talking.

"I haven't found out how sick Li Mingshan is. The handyman I'm looking for doesn't have much conversation with the maid next to the master. I only know that Li Mingshan has been lying in the room for seven or eight days. As for that Lu Wen, he I saw it from a distance, Lu Wen and the daughter of the Luo family were pregnant, Li Mingshan was still staying in the brothel at that time and did not go back, the two met in the backyard garden, did not know what they said, Lu Wen cried, that Luo Hongsi was so alive , pushed Lu Wen down, and I heard people said that he immediately saw the red, but he kept it later." After

Luo Biao finished speaking, he raised his glass and touched Shen Xuanqing, who was very displeased with Lu Wen, who was a follower of power. Well, Li Mingshan knew that Lu Wen had a marriage contract with Shen Xuanqing, but he didn't take the Shen family seriously, which made him dislike him. Now that both of them are unlucky, he can't help but feel happy. Each of them has his own destiny. It wasn't their fault that Wen almost had a miscarriage, he could only blame himself for being unlucky.

"The Li family is in a mess, and they can't even take care of the gold and jade shop." Luo Biao picked up a chopstick and threw peanuts into his mouth, and said with a smile: "Is it so easy to cure the disease, if it is not handled well, it may even kill you Half of it has to be removed."

At this point, Shen Xuanqing put down a stone in his heart, and Li Mingshan really couldn't support the wall, so Lu Wen and the Li family don't need to pay more attention to it in the future. He poured wine for the two of them again, and asked, "Do you know the Xu family in the town? There is a man named Xu Yanrong." "The Xu family."

Luo Biao repeated in a low voice, thinking about it: "You are talking about returning from Fucheng. That Master Xu?"

Shen Xuanqing often comes to Fenggu Town. He sells prey, and sometimes pays attention to restaurants and wealthy families. He doesn't know much about the Xu family, and he has never heard of Xu Yanrong's name before. He must have been in Fucheng before he came here, and he just came back recently. , then nodded and said: "Maybe it's him."

Luo Biao then said: "It's his words, I don't know much, I passed by the East Street a few days ago, and saw all kinds of maids and servants going in and out of Xu's house sweeping and tidying up. After inquiring a few words out of curiosity, I only know that he is old, and he handed over the business of Fucheng to his son, and returned to his hometown with his wife to enjoy the blessings." "

East Street." Shen Xuanqing lowered her eyes and thought, that person is not a guest of a brothel Naturally, Luo Biao didn't know him, so why not go over and have a look by himself.

"Yes, on East Street, the plaque in front of the Xu Mansion has been replaced with a larger one. You will know which one it is as soon as you go there." Luo Biao couldn't read, but he knew that Shen Xuanqing knew it.

"Second Brother Shen, are you leaving now?" Luo Biao tried to persuade him to stay.

Shen Xuanqing did not greet him politely, and said: "Tomorrow you are free, if you want to come home for a meal, come here, I will kill two fat rabbits, let's slice them into meat, and try another way of eating.

" It doesn't matter if you bother me about it in the past, so I agreed with a loud smile.

After Shen Xuanqing left the alley, he went straight to the East Street, and he saw the renovated Xu Mansion. He was thinking about how to meet Xu Yanrong, when he saw a middle-aged man in brocade clothes on the street, his expression was restless and his face was full of sorrow. After picking up the steps and walking up the steps of the gate of Xu's mansion, the servants and porters at the gate kept calling for the master.

"Master Xu." He walked quickly to the gate of Xu's mansion and called to stop the person, and based on his age and status, he concluded that this person was Xu Yanrong, thinking that he really should come here, and he ran into him directly.

Xu Yanrong turned around and asked with doubts on his face: "Are you?"

Shen Xuanqing smiled and said: "The young one is a hunter in Qingxi Village. Hearing that the master has returned to his hometown, he came here to ask. The family wants to taste wild things."

Xu Yanrong was full of worries, and impatient, waved his sleeves and said: "Let's go, my family doesn't like to eat wild animals."

Shen Xuanqing stepped up two steps. Although he was standing at the bottom, he was tall and tall. Keeping her voice extremely low: "Ye Yuzhen is my late mother-in-law."