Chapter 160

Guaizi ran to the front yard, and Lu Gu also left. There were too many dogs in the house, so he stopped subconsciously, otherwise he would scare people. He himself was afraid of dogs in the past. People are not that meek.

When Shen Xuanqing and Shen Yaoqing heard the movement in the backyard, they both raised their heads and looked forward. Because they were too far away and blocked by the house, they couldn't see who was coming for a while.

"I'll go and have a look." Shen Xuanqing said as she stroked the yellow mud on her hand.

Before Lu Gu came out from under the eaves of the main room, he saw Lu Daxiang poking his head to look in at the gate of the courtyard. He stopped, never expecting that it would be Lu Daxiang who came, and he was totally deluded.

Guaizi and Dahei barked at the outside, but Dahui listened to Lu Gu's previous yelling, and was only vigilant at the side. The barking of the two puppies seemed very immature, but with the big dog beside them, they were very confident. foot.

With so many dogs in front of him, looking so vicious, Lu Daxiang didn't dare to take a step in, until he saw Lu Gu coming out of the main room, his eyes froze for a moment, he never thought that the rumors were true, the Shen family was rich, Life is good, even the bought Lu Gu is willing to eat and wear.

He poked his head forward and shouted with a shy face: "Guzi, it's me, it's dad."

Lu Gu opened his mouth, and the word "da" that he was used to calling for many years had a shape in his mouth. Wen Buwen, and even together with Du Hehua took him back and locked him in the woodshed and beat him to marry him, but he didn't say "Father" in the end, he closed his mouth, his face was obviously a little pale.

The two stalemate for a while, Lu Daxiang saw that he didn't even call his father, rubbing his hands was a bit embarrassing, he felt shameless, but he was really guilty, so he didn't get angry and put on airs, ever since Lu Gu was sold to the Shen family that day, he didn't even He has never met his son, and now he is here to find out the truth, how dare he offend Lu Gu.

Shen Xuanqing, who came in from the back of the main room, only saw Lu Gu's back, saw him standing there motionless, blocking the courtyard gate, he couldn't see clearly, and didn't hear any words, only the dog was barking, he was puzzled, so He asked aloud, "Who's here?"

Lu Daxiang at the door couldn't help feeling frightened when he heard the voice, he retracted his head immediately, and stepped back two steps, but he resisted his fear and stood still.

At the beginning when Shen Xuanqing broke one of his legs, he would have raised him for more than half a year. If he hadn't been jealous of such a big house, and heard people say that Shen Jiaguang had raised hundreds of rabbits, it would be all money, otherwise when he heard that Sha Shen's voice, he had already run away.

After hearing Shen Xuanqing's voice, Lu Gu seemed to have found his backbone, pursed his lips and turned around without saying a word, thinking of going to Shen Xuanqing's side.

Lu Daxiang never beat him, but he didn't want to marry him back then, and he was taken back by Lu Daxiang and Du Hehua when he ran away from home. Seeing Lu Daxiang reminded him of the past, the darkness that suffocated him and drowned him. There was an unrelieved depression in my heart, I couldn't go up, I couldn't come down, even my throat seemed to be blocked with a ball of cotton, I was suffocated and uncomfortable, and I couldn't say a word.

If he hadn't suffered any grievances, beatings and scolding since he arrived at Shen's house, he wouldn't have felt the hardships of the past, and comparing the two, he wouldn't know who was the best person to him.

Shen Xuanqing walked out, and after seeing the person standing at the gate of the courtyard, she immediately frowned and her face turned cold.

Seeing that Lu Gu's face was ugly, he could only hold Lu Gu's wrist tightly, and said in a low voice, "Don't be afraid, I'll just send him away."

Lu Gu couldn't speak, so he could only nod his head. Naturally, he didn't want to see Lu Daxiang. Now that Shen Xuanqing was beside him, the big hand holding his wrist was warm and strong, like a reassurance pill, which made him barely regain his thoughts and reason. No need to think about it, Lu Daxiang will come today for sure If there is nothing good, it is better to send them away as soon as possible, otherwise troubles will arise.

Shen Xuanqing walked a few steps into the courtyard, but didn't stop the barking boy and Dahei, and said coldly, "Are you here to ask for a beating?

" , Lu Daxiang's hands trembled, and the leg that he took care of was aching.

"It was agreed that day that Lu Gu would be sold to me, and we will have nothing to do with your Lu family from then on. The money and the goods are settled, so get out of here." Shen Xuanqing stopped in the courtyard and didn't go forward. He was full of disgust for the Lu family. , I wish I could get rid of it earlier, it's not out of sight.

He spoke so impolitely, Rao Lu Daxiang had the cheek to find him, at this time he was almost pointed at his nose and scolded, and his old face was a bit unstoppable, his face turned red and wanted to scold him, but he was afraid that Shen Xuanqing would really come to beat him , I had to endure it.

Lu Daxiang's complexion changed a few times, and finally he carefully accompanied a smiling face. His body was not very straight, his back was slightly bent and short, and he even showed a shrinking look because of fear, trying to curry favor with Shen Xuanqing: "I Say good son-in-law, I haven't seen you for a long time, why don't you welcome me in."

He wanted to say the old man, but when he saw Shen Xuanqing's face when he spoke, he didn't dare to say that.

Hearing this, Shen Xuanqing sneered, the old man has a thick skin.

Even Lu Gu, who was standing in the main room without moving much, heard this, his face burst into embarrassment, and he felt a sense of absurdity in his heart for no reason. This is his father. Lu Wenpan insisted on not repaying the influence of Li's family, so he had the nerve to call out Shen Xuanqing's son-in-law at this moment.

His face was burning, and his eyes would burst into tears from Lu Daxiang's thick skin.

"Your virtuous son-in-law is in the Li family in the town. There is no virtuous son-in-law here." Shen Xuanqing sneered, he lost his patience, and said directly: "If you don't leave again, don't blame me for being rude."

Lu Daxiang suffered a great loss in his hands. Hearing this, he even shook his body, scratched his old face embarrassingly, but just stared at the long yard behind the main room. Although he couldn't see the whole thing, he could still see the mud wall. So far away, it is not a problem to cultivate the land in it, it must be big and spacious.

Not to mention the countryside, even the town doesn't have such a big house, which made him really envious.

He couldn't talk to Shen Xuanqing, he looked at Shen Xuanqing's face, and shouted inside: "I said Guzi, you don't care about dad? It's winter, dad hasn't eaten for several days, and Xiao Wu Yes, Xiao Wu, how old is he, and he has nothing to eat."

"Xiao Wu, you have seen him grow up since childhood, and you don't even care about your own brother?"

Seeing that Shen Xuanqing took two steps forward, Lu Daxiang backed away in fright, and seemed to tremble a little at the last two sentences.

Brother, Lu Gu wiped away his tears, choked for a moment before he found his voice, and said: "What brother, that's your brother Lu Wen, he was spoiled by you and Du Hehua, like Du Hehua, pinch me and hit me Why didn't you care about me at that time?"

Lu Wu was really young, not even seven years old, because he was a boy, Lu Daxiang liked him very much, so he would spoil his son, and it was also because Du Hehua gave birth to a son, so he had a son. After that, he treated Du Hehua very well, and was blown by the wind beside his pillow all day long, and his heart gradually turned to Lu Wen.

Lu Daxiang was a little speechless when asked, finally sighed, and said: "Xiao Wu is still a child, young and ignorant, you are so old, why are you still fussing with him?" Lu Gu's tears angered him

again When he came out, he pursed his lips tightly, managed to catch his breath, and asked again: "Then you don't care about Du Hehua beating me and scolding me? Why do you ask me to take care of your food and drink now?"

Seeing Lu Gu crying, Shen Xuanqing lost all patience. She didn't wait for Lu Daxiang to quibble. When she saw the latch behind the courtyard gate, she walked over and took it in her hand, and said coldly: "You shameless old man, your Lu Wen is very popular in the town. Drink spicy food, he is so filial, even if you save some leftovers, it is enough for you to eat and drink, so get out of here." "If you

don't leave, I will break your other leg."

Lu Daxiang was so scared that he almost broke his leg when he saw that he had taken the wooden door latch. Soft, even the tone of the voice changed: "Gu Zi, you will let him beat your father?

" A figure appeared from behind the tree, but it was Du Hehua. Seeing that Lu Daxiang didn't get any benefits, she felt disgusted in her heart, and she didn't like Lu Gu even more. My heart hurts."

"Lu Daxiang, I told you a long time ago, you have raised this son for more than ten years for nothing, just a white-eyed wolf, how much money we have spent these years just on food and drink, and when he gains power, he turns his face and refuses to recognize anyone. It's really a good job."

As soon as Shen Yaoqing came out, she heard her yelling, and said loudly: "Where did you come from, she is talking dirty here."

Shen Xuanqing was very angry, and softly shouted at Dahui: "Bite! "

Da Hui rushed out immediately, baring his fangs, and bit Lu Daxiang's calf fiercely. It was a big dog, and when it moved, other big dogs in the family also showed evil looks, growling in a low voice and rushing over.

"Ah!" Seeing the black dog coming towards her, Du Hehua screamed and ran away in fright, Lu Daxiang was also yelling and screaming, for a while the dog barked and people kept barking, and even the villagers gradually came over .

Shen Yaoqing sneered, and said: "Your good Lu Wen climbed a high branch to seduce rich people, and did shady things. People often say that there is nothing but jealousy. You can't see that the millet is clean, so you use words to dirty him. ."

Lu Gu had only seen dogs tearing and biting their prey, and compared to prey, biting people seemed too cruel, so he hurried to Shen Xuanqing's side and tugged at the hem of his clothes.

Needless to say, Shen Xuanqing knew what he meant, whistled, and the four big dogs loosened their mouths, but they were still baring their teeth, looking very ferocious.

Du Hehua was so frightened that she almost lost her mind, she couldn't care less about swearing, she clutched her legs and fell to the ground and screamed, Lu Daxiang was surrounded by Dahui and Guaizi, and sat on the spot without daring to move. Beads of sweat the size of soybeans dripped from his forehead.

A few people stood on the inclined road, including Da Chen and his wife. Seeing that the dog had stopped biting, they shouted at the top of their lungs: "Daqing, what's going on?

" Talking, he raised his voice and said: "It's okay, I caught two thieves who came to steal rabbits. It's unfortunate that I have a dog, so I caught them one by one.

" It is true and reasonable, otherwise Du Hehua will definitely frame them.

Da Chen didn't understand Shen Yaoqing's meaning, and he screamed repeatedly: "This is not bad! The thieves are so bold that they dare to come out to make trouble in the bright sky. Hurry up and send them to the government office. So many of us have seen it, the county government master Certainly not lightly."

When Du Hehua heard that the name of a thief was assigned, she was frightened and quickly defended: "Fart, what kind of thief is not a thief, we are here to find someone!" "

You shrew, who are you looking for? My family has nothing to do with you, you are clearly here to be a thief!" Shen Yaoqing said coldly.

Seeing that the situation was not right, Lu Daxiang wanted to escape, so he scolded Du Hehua: "Stop yelling, hurry up and help me.

" The dog yelled back.

The hounds always listened to Shen Xuanqing when they bit their prey, but when he barked, all the dogs hesitated, not knowing whether to listen or not. Seeing this, Shen Xuanqing whistled and told them to come back.

Only then did Du Hehua dare to step forward to help Lu Daxiang up.

Lu Gu looked at the two of them, his expression was still not good, and he spoke with a nasal voice: "You sold me, and the pawn is still a death contract. Now I have no father and no stepmother. Your Lu family and I have been together for a long time. Gratitude and righteousness will be cut off."

There are some things, it's better to cut them off.

After he finished speaking, he turned to look at Shen Xuanqing, he couldn't make up his mind what to do with these two people.

Shen Xuanqing understood, came over and said in a low voice: "Don't worry, I won't really send the two of them to the government, just to scare them. Since ancient times, it has not been so easy for us common people to sue the officials. If no one gets the stolen goods, we can sue the officials at will." Well, maybe we will be implicated too, so, you go in first, there are me and elder brother here, just drive them away."

Lu Gu hesitated a little, turned around three steps and looked back, or Shen Xuanqing pushed him to go home , Then he called Guaizi to go in together, and took back the two puppies who "yelled" at Lu Daxiang just now, so as not to step on them in case of a fight.

Shen Xuanqing winked at Da Chen not far away, Da Chen understood, pulled his wife's sleeve, greeted the aunt and grandma next to him, and said with a smile: "Oh, it's gone, the dogs don't bite anymore, Look at it, by the way, Grandma, my mother said yesterday that she wanted to borrow a shoe cut from you, so that Xinrui can pick it up with you." There was

no one watching around on the inclined road, and there was no disturbance between neighbors, Shen Xuanqing He strode forward and stopped the two Lu Daxiang who wanted to run away.

With a cold face, he grabbed Lu Daxiang's collar with one hand and dragged him to the mud wall next to the house, and held the long door latch with the other hand.

Du Hehua, who was in a bluffing posture, was about to call for help, and Shen Yaoqing who followed up threatened, "If you dare to call, even your legs will be broken."

No matter how pungent Du Hehua is, this is the site of Qingxi Village, only she and Lu Daxiang came here, without even helpers, and Shen Xuanqing really broke one of Lu Daxiang's legs, how could she not hear the cruelty in Shen Yaoqing's words, is it true? Some would beat her, so he dared not speak a word.

Facing a young man who was taller than ordinary men, Lu Daxiang was not as tall as Shen Xuanqing, and now he was dragged by the collar to the shadow, his legs and feet trembling with fright.

After stopping, Shen Yaoqing, who was walking at the back, sneered and said, "In the past, we didn't care about you, and we never thought of sending it to your door today. If the thief is caught and sent to the government office, he will chop his hands." Du Hehua wanted to speak,

but The situation was not right at this time, so he could only hold back the words in his mouth, his eyes rolled like thieves, with a bit of vigilance and fear.

Shen Xuanqing was speechless, and he let go of Lu Daxiang's collar.

However, in the next moment, a heavy punch hit Lu Daxiang's stomach. The pain caused him to bend over and cover his stomach and howl, but he was punched and turned his face away. There was a bloody taste in his mouth immediately, and his saliva was sticky with blood. Spit out a tooth.

He looked miserable, Shen Xuanqing's expression remained unchanged, and he said coldly: "Say, why did you come here?"