Chapter 154

After staying with the boy on the mountain for a long time, Lu Gu could naturally hear its barking, and besides Shen Xuanqing, who brought several dogs back from the mountain.

"It's the second brother." Shen Yan also heard the dog barking.

"En." Lu Gu was full of joy and eagerness, but it was time to feed the rabbit, so he glanced at Shen Yan and said, "Let's go and stuff the rabbit into a nest so we can go back and have a look.

" Seeing Shen Xuanqing, he would inevitably think sometimes, but he didn't know that this was called longing.

The two who seemed to be leisurely just now got up all of a sudden, and before they got home after feeding the rabbit, they met the boy who ran out halfway.

The mountain road is far away, usually the good boy would lie on the ground to rest after driving a long distance, but now it looks like he came out to look for Lu Gu.

Guaizi kept wagging his tail and whining in his throat. Lu Gu rubbed the dog's head to smooth its fur. After some intimacy, he could take a step forward amid Guaizi's frenzied courtship.

Not only Lu Gu, but the boy also jumped at Shen Yan, slamming his front paws on the man, and wagging his tail quickly.

After entering the door, he immediately saw Shen Xuanqing washing his face. Lu Gu had been thinking about it for the past few days, and finally saw someone.

The smile in his brows and eyes could not be hidden, even the corners of his lips curled up, unable to calm down, he whispered: "You are back."

Shen Xuanqing's face had not been washed, and the water dripped down, between the brows After hearing his husband's obedient and soft voice, his fierce and heroic spirit turned into tenderness, and he nodded and smiled, "I'm back." When he looked up,

Lu Gu saw a long scratch on his cheek, which was broken but not broken. , but the traces are obvious.

"Poke by a branch again?" Lu Gu said as he walked forward, raised his head to take a closer look, and felt relieved when he found no other injuries.

Shen Xuanqing smiled and said: "That's right, I ran too fast yesterday when I was chasing the black-hoofed sheep. It was scraped off by a hard branch." When

Lu Gu entered the door, he saw wild sheep and a dwarf deer tied in the yard, but I had no time to distract myself to look at it just now, and turned my head to look after hearing what he said.

Shen Xuanqing took a wild bath bead from the kitchen window, dipped it in water, rubbed white foam in her hands, and washed her hands and face thoroughly.

Ji Qiuyue came out of the kitchen, brought a bowl of hot water to Shen Xuanqing who was drying her hands, and after freeing her hands, she and Lu Gu and Shen Yan gathered around Yanglu and laughed.

Shen Yaoqing and Wei Lanxiang were working in the fields, they were the only ones at home.

Shen Xuanqing drank a few sips of water, felt relieved, and said with a smile: "Ewe sheep are more tempered than rams, so they are easier to lead on the road, otherwise, if there are all rams and stags, the journey will be difficult.

" Many, the sheep and the deer were obviously a little frightened, looking at people with vigilant eyes, Ji Qiuyue said: "Yanyan, come, take them to the backyard and tie them up." Every time the live prey is placed in the backyard, Shen Yan also knows

, Untie the ewe's rope from the stake, both of them are used to the work, plus Guai Zai and Da Hui are staring at the side, growling at the sheep and deer, and they walk smoothly.

After walking into the passageway in the backyard, Lu Gucai looked at Shen Xuanqing again when he could no longer see him.

"Not going up this time?" He was full of smiles, seeing Shen Xuanqing drink the last sip of water in the bowl, and then stepped forward to take it. The clay stove was placed in the kitchen, and the clay pot above it was simmering with hot water.

"I don't want to go. When I got up early, I even stuffed the bedding into the box, and the house was locked when I came down. I won't go up until the spring of next year." Shen Xuanqing subconsciously followed him into the kitchen, following his steps.

"Would you like tea or honey water?" Lu Gu asked when he saw the small earthen jar containing honey under the chopping board.

Shen Xuanqing smiled and said: "No need, I'm thirsty all the way, just drink two more bowls of hot Nuannuan."

Lu Gu scooped up water for him, and asked: "Then what do you want to eat, I'll make it for you "

Shen Xuanqing glanced at the kitchen door and saw that there was no one, only Dahei was lying on the ground panting, he lowered his head and approached Lu Gu, easily stole some incense, and then looked up with a smile on his handsome face.

After Lu Gu was kissed on the mouth, he pursed his lips and said nothing, but the smile on his upturned face never faded, his eyes were bright, only his ears were slightly red.

"Then make you scrambled eggs?" He found an excuse to cook to calm himself down, pretending that he didn't take the kiss just now to heart.

"Okay." Shen Xuanqing loves scrambled eggs the most, so there's no one who doesn't nod.

Lu Gu took four white-flour steamed buns out of the drawer, set up a small drawer for the big pot, boiled water to light the fire, and covered the pot before getting up to touch five eggs out of the basket.

"Are you hungry?" He talked to Shen Xuanqing while beating the eggs: "Scrambled eggs are the fastest, and I'll get some sour cowpeas later. I'll make this meal first, and then fry meat and vegetables for dinner, so I'll have a good meal. "

Shen Xuanqing was sitting in front of the stove adding firewood to help him. I hadn't seen him for ten days. Lu Gu talked to him, and just listening to him made him happy. He could eat anything.

After Ji Qiuyue and Shen Yan came over, they saw that Lu Gu couldn't move his hands when he scrambled eggs, and felt that there was nothing to eat if he only ate scrambled eggs. He just peeled off a few large leaves of womb cabbage, washed and chopped them quickly, and after Lu Gu put the eggs out, he fried the chopped womb cabbage until cooked.

The water in the pot boiled quickly, and the hot white steamed buns were very soft. Shen Xuanqing even wiped the egg plate with steamed buns by the end of eating. I had a full meal.

When Wei Lanxiang came back from the field with the shovel and Shen Yaoqing on her shoulders, she hurriedly put down the shovel when she saw her second son, stepped forward and asked many questions, and the yard was very lively for a while.

When Shen Xuanqing came back, she brought not only sheep and deer, but also eight fox skins and two fat-headed doves tied to her feet in the bamboo basket.

After Shen Yaoqing poured the two fat birds out of the bamboo basket, the fat-headed dove was still alive, but dying, he picked up the fat birds and put them aside, and said to Shen Xuanqing: "Coincidentally, I came back from digging the autumn bamboo shoots the day before yesterday. , I haven't finished eating yet, I'll kill one and stew it with bamboo shoots tomorrow."

Shen Xuanqing showed the fox skins to Lu Gu, and said with a smile: "I killed both of them, and the remaining one will be given to the dog. Let's eat."

Fat birds in the mountains are not very valuable, and Wei Lanxiang also knows that her second son is the most willing to keep a dog, so she doesn't care too much, and happily goes to see the fox fur.

"It's cold, and the meat is easy to store. The ewe will not be sold. We will raise it first. When it gets colder, we will kill and eat it ourselves. In winter, we will eat sheep to nourish our stomach." He was elated, and his heart was also happy.

Venison is too expensive, even if it is killed, it is not easy to sell in the village if it is not finished, so it is better to sell the whole one to a restaurant.

However, venison nourishes blood and nourishes qi, and eating it is good for people.

Thinking about it this way made him hesitate, Lu Gu has never eaten venison yet.

Not to mention Lu Gu, even he ate it once, and he ate it when he was learning art from the old Orion. Old Yangtou was reluctant to eat too much. After selling it to a big family in Jixing Town, he quarreled with him and took less. Some money, bring back a catty of venison.

Dwarf deer is not as tender as sika meat, so Fulai Restaurant accepts it, but every time people want a whole one, it has nothing to do with them.

Forget it, save more money this year, and next year the rabbits, chickens and ducks will be sold well, and it won't be too late to bring back a sika deer to feed Lu Gu. Besides, there is a sheep left, and it would be nice to have mutton to eat.

——Selling

deer is already familiar to Shen Xuanqing. Fulai Restaurant has a big business, and this time they accepted the whole one again. This male dwarf deer is not big, and it sold for twenty-five taels.

With money in his pocket, he took Lu Gu around the pier.

Those husbands and wives in the town are very particular about going out in sedan chairs, and they met several sedan chairs along the way. He thought that Lu Gu would work at home all day long, and he would always sell things when he came out. Today, he walked slowly, stopping and stopping. Stopped buying several things.

Oranges can only come to them with cargo ships in late autumn and winter throughout the year, which is a very rare thing.

As soon as Lu Gu saw a basket of green-skinned oranges unloaded from the cargo ship, he remembered last year when Shen Xuanqing squeezed the juice out of the orange peels to scare him.

The tall man next to him also thought of this, and Jun showed a smile that only the two of them understood.

"Buy some back, and there are yellow-skinned oranges, try them all." Shen Xuanqing said, and went to chat with the merchant, Lu Gu followed beside him and did not stay away.

When the two of them left the pier and headed home, the bamboo basket on Shen Xuanqing's back was filled with oranges, and he also bought plum blossom lotus cake, two candied haws and a small pot of sweet-scented osmanthus wine, and also bought hand cream for Lu Gu. Fat, there are many kinds.

A total of twenty-four fox furs that can be sold this year were sold. Shen Xuanqing was very happy, and there was always a smile on her face when she came back.

After leaving the town, the cold wind blew head-on, he turned his head to look at Lu Gu, and asked, "Is it cold?" "

Not cold." Lu Gu shook his head, with a slight smile on his face, and said, "I wear thick clothes. "

Shen Xuanqing looked up at the sky, and said, "Tomorrow I will go to Fucheng to sell the fox fur. I will rest for a few days when I come back, and I will stay at home from now on." "Yes."

Lu Gu nodded with a smile.

Seeing him so happy, Shen Xuanqing also smiled, he missed Lu Gu in the mountains, and Lu Gu also missed him at home.

"With so many rabbits now, plus winter hunting, you can't hunt big wild animals in the front mountain, but you can still hunt wild rabbits. You must earn more money in winter than before." Shen Xuanqing smiled like a star, seeing no one nearby. He also held Lu Gu's hand and walked for a while.

He held the hand that was smaller than himself, full of satisfaction, and his voice was low and steady: "When I come back from Fucheng, I will go to the embroidery workshop to discuss. If you embroider a handkerchief again, take it directly to the embroidery workshop. It's cold. It's too cold to sell in the street."

"Okay." Lu Gu always obeyed like this.

He really likes Shen Xuanqing talking to him in such a low voice, it has a mellow and numb feeling, and he can always hear it before going to sleep at night. return.

The hands that the two held together shook lightly, looking at them with joy and joy.

If it wasn't for someone coming from the opposite side, Lu Gu would be really embarrassed, it was in broad daylight, afraid of causing gossip, so he had no choice but to let go.

The sun rose from the east to the west, and when Shen Xuanqing came back, Lu Gu was far happier than when he was at home. Even if he was working, he was always smiling when he saw that smiling face. Anyone who saw that smiling face felt pleasing and kind.