Chapter 89

Laba porridge is boiled a lot, and it lasts for several days.

Snow covered, the twelfth lunar month and the cold winter couldn't stop the joy of the approaching New Year's Eve. Lu Gu was very busy throughout the winter, cooking, doing laundry, sewing and reading, and Shen Xuanqing still wanted to teach him boxing.

It's different now. You can heat hot water for washing clothes, and there is Mrs. Tang to warm your hands and feet when you do needlework and writing, and there are no chilblain cracks anymore.

"Okay, that's it, there is no need to change it." Wei Lanxiang adjusted Shen Yan's new clothes, and seeing that she was so beautiful, she smiled and said, "Take it off quickly, and wear it again during the New Year." "Mother, change it.

" Going to the big market tomorrow, can I buy some silk flowers?" Shen Yan said while taking off.

"Okay, I'll buy it for you." Wei Lanxiang agreed, then turned to Lu Gu and said, "I'll buy it for you too." Lu Gu's

new clothes have already been tried and they fit well, and they have been folded now. Wen Yan slightly bent his eyes and nodded slightly: "Yeah."

Shen Xuanqing bought him a hairpin and bracelet, but Wei Lanxiang was different, how could he reject this kindness, and said that no matter how much a woman's head has on her head during the New Year It has to be worn with colorful silk flowers, bright and beautiful, even some men will wear them in their hair, it looks festive and lively.

"Erqing came back and let him try it out, and if it doesn't fit, we'll change it." Wei Lanxiang said.

"Understood mother, I will change it for him then." Lu Gu nodded and said, he was at home when making New Year's clothes, and followed him a few times. Changing clothes is not too difficult, and he should learn how to do it. .

While talking, Shen Xuanqing came back outside and had a chat with Ji Qiuyue.

After Shen Yan changed his clothes, Lu Gu picked up the two clothes and went out.

"Mother, the third uncle said that he would lend us the ox cart the day after tomorrow, and just use his family's cart. It's ready-made." Shen Xuanqing said.

"Well, that's easy." Wei Lanxiang nodded, and then asked Ji Qiuyue: "Go to the Liangzhang Bridge the day after tomorrow, and you will follow along?" Ji Qiuyue

said with a smile: "It's natural. I'm going to catch the big fair. Let's join in too."

Ever since she was pregnant, Shen Yaoqing watched her closely and didn't let her go out because of the cold and slippery road. She was always in the village at home, and there were so many people in the big fair. It was like New Year pictures. She must go, otherwise it would be too boring to stay at home.

Lu Gu and Shen Xuanqing went back to the room to try on the clothes, Shen Xuanqing was too tall, even if he wanted to help undress, it was not convenient for him, so he could only stand aside and watch.

"It's pretty good." Shen Xuanqing stretched his arms and legs after changing, and said, he is not very particular about dressing, as long as it is warm and clean.

Lu Gu helped smooth the fabric on the back, stood a few steps away and looked over, Shen Xuanqing's broad shoulders, narrow waist, tall and strong, even the commoner clothes held up the style, and everything looked appropriate.

"Then there is no need to change it." Lu Gu said after reading it.

"You're done too?" Shen Xuanqing asked as she untied her new clothes.

Lu Gu smiled lightly and said: "Okay, I've tried everything."

His smiling eyes were like stars, and his cheeks were radiant and fair. There were a few whispered words in my ear.

Lu Gu was shy and happy at the same time, every time he got close to Shen Xuanqing, it made him feel at ease, but during the daytime, he touched his face, and what he said in his ears sounded serious, but Shen Xuanqing took the opportunity to kiss the side of his neck after he finished speaking, which made him feel at ease. It's a little out of the ordinary.

——The

big fair at Liangzhang Bridge lasted for several days. Today is the day when the second room of Shen's family goes to the fair. Once the gate is locked, all six members of the family go, leaving only the dog at home to guard against thieves. It's almost Chinese New Year, chicken The ducks have to be optimistic.

Shen Shunwang prepared the ox cart early in the morning, and when they came over, he quickly put on the ox cart.

"Third Uncle, let's go first." Shen Xuanqing said while holding the ox rope.

Shen Shunwang took out the cigarette pouch at his waist, and nodded upon hearing the words: "Go, second sister-in-law, take your time on the road." "

Oh, I got it." Wei Lanxiang smiled.

Although the ox carts are slower, the oxen are very powerful in pulling things, and there is no need for people to walk back from the Liangzhang Bridge with bamboo baskets on their backs.

Shen Shunwang, the cow, was in the prime of strength, but fortunately, he had a docile temperament, and he also recognized the two brothers, Shen Xuanqing and Shen Yaoqing, and walked forward obediently.

When we came out today, because the sun was always covered by clouds and there was still wind from time to time, they all wore badger fur collars, otherwise the cold wind would blow straight into their necks.

Leather goods are different, light and warm.

In order to take care of Ji Qiuyue, they walked slowly, enjoying themselves leisurely, and had to say a few words to the villagers when they met on the road.

"Lan Xiang, are you going to the fair?" Grandma Ajin saw it in the yard and hurried out to ask.

"Yes." Wei Lanxiang smiled.

Grandma Ajin then said: "Then you bring me a bag of stove candies back, Xiao Shunzi is a glutton, and there is only a little leftover after eating the stove candies."

Wei Lanxiang said: "OK, I'll be in front of the door when I come back ." Calling you."

"Oh, good." She didn't have to run away with Zao Tang's matter, and Grandma Ajin smiled.

The ox cart creaked and creaked out of the village. After walking for a while, the feet became more and more muddy. Shen Xuanqing pulled the ox to stop and said, "If you are tired, take the car."

It was a long way to Liangzhangqiao, Shen Yaoqing helped Ji Qiuyue into the bullock cart. Wei Lanxiang was used to walking, and before she could not walk, she didn't take the car and let Lu Gu and Shen Yan go up.

The two brothers, one leading the cow and the other holding the cart, walked happily and Shen Yaoqing was still happy. The sky was high and the sky was far away. He let go of his voice and sang folk songs that others could not understand. There is a different kind of fun.

The big market is really lively. Adding up the two sides of the bridge, there can be two miles of land along the way, not to mention there are loads of bearers and peddlers. The voices of people are crowded with each other. Those who bring children out must be led, otherwise they will be easily lost. Kidnap away.

Even Lu Gu held hands with Shen Yan tightly when he saw so many people, and followed the bullock cart without missing a step.

The big market sells everything, couplets and peach charms, New Year pictures of door gods, wine and meat sellers, fruit snacks, incense candles, paper money, ingots, candles, pots, pans, dustpans, brooms, knives and scissors.

Gongs, clangs, clangs, and jugglers held torches and spouted wine with a "poof" in the field, and the flames "boomed" to burn into a long dragon. This skill of blowing fire was beautiful, and the people around couldn't help applauding. , There are more copper plates thrown over.

Seeing the seller of silk flower headbands, Shen Yan hurriedly called her mother, the stall was huge, and there were so many flowers and colorful ropes on display, it was dazzling.

Buying along the way, there are more and more things on the bullock cart, such as Tusu wine and gum, dried fruit and candied fruit, sugar cakes, pastries, couplet New Year pictures and window paper calendars, peach charms for door gods and ghost-eating Zhong Kui, grave visits and offerings for gods and Buddhas.

I also bought a lot of firecrackers, Ertijiao marizi, Huoqihua and Taipinghua.

Lanterns are hung during the Chinese New Year, and lanterns are only hung on the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, but now there are already various lanterns and lanterns for sale. The countryside is no farther away than the town and the market, so it is best to buy them once and prepare them all.

The lanterns are gorgeous and come in all kinds of colors. Lu Gu and Shen Yan looked at one and then the other, and thought they were all beautiful.

"Buy a few more if you want." Shen Xuanqing came over and said to him, seeing a very beautiful gold and red palace lantern with colorful tassels and tassels hanging on it, she directly asked for the price.

Expensive is expensive, but he bought it anyway, and he is also happy to have a playful lantern during the Chinese New Year.

Even the paper kite sellers have come, and as soon as spring begins and the weather is fine and the wind is good, the paper kites can be put away.

This year, I am happy to be rich, and the ready-made paper kite is also beautiful, so Wei Lanxiang bought a flying swallow paper kite for Shen Yan, and after Shen Xuanqing picked out an eagle paper kite for Lu Gu, she paid for it.

There are many people and things in the market, don't look at it for a while, picking and worrying about getting lost, it's quite tiring.

Fried oil cakes and pancakes smell delicious, as well as miscellaneous stew soup, Yangchun noodle soup wontons, roasted chicken and steamed shortbread, as soon as you come to the food stall, all the greedy people will come out.

Lu Gu originally had no idea and wanted to eat the same as Shen Xuanqing, but after Shen Xuanqing asked him, he whispered that he wanted to eat Yangchun noodles.

There are too many things to eat, the six people choose what they want to eat, Ji Qiuyue likes miscellaneous soup and pancakes, Shen Yaoqing likes bad jelly and meat buns, Wei Lanxiang likes sweet fried oil cakes, Shen Yan Ask for soup wontons and meatloaf.

Shen Xuanqing brought over a bowl of Yangchun noodles for Lu Gu, the miscellaneous stew soup for himself, and some pork offal for Lu Gu, and bought three crispy and warm pastries, which they ate separately.

After eating, I wandered around the market for a while, seeing that there was nothing to buy, and it was difficult to go in an ox cart due to the crowds. After Shen Xuanqing asked the hawker to pack ten candied haws, the family returned happily loaded with new year's goods.

——

On the 23rd day of the twelfth lunar month, I sent the Kitchen God to eat kitchen candy. Tanggua is sticky and sweet. Since his mother left, Lu Gu has not eaten it for several years. Even though he is married and not a child, he is still a bit greedy. There, if he wants to eat, he can get it, and no one will say anything about him.

On the twenty-fourth sweeping the dust to welcome the New Year, the whole family was in full swing, dusting and tidying up the courtyard, Lu Gu brought out the cauldron and shoveled the ash from the bottom of the pot, making his face covered with black ash, Shen Xuanqing saw it Laughing, squatting down and wiping him with his fingertips.

Seeing that it couldn't be wiped clean, Shen Xuanqing smiled and said, "Forget it, wash it with water later."

Lu Gu's face was a little itchy from being wiped, so he rubbed his face twice with his sleeve heavily.

As soon as this action came out, Shen Xuanqing frowned slightly, and asked him: "Why, do you dislike me for touching your face?" Others are okay, but being disliked by

her husband made Shen Xuanqing feel a little uncomfortable, and even took a look at her own face. Hands, at least not as black ashes on Lu Gu's face, why don't you want him to touch them.

Lu Gu, who was busy working, didn't even care about the ashes on his face. How could he dislike Shen Xuanqing inexplicably, and said with puzzled eyes: "No, why do you think so? My face is itchy."

Shen Xuanqing knew that she had misunderstood, and she was a little shameless Smiling, seeing Lu Gu looking at him with a confused expression, taking advantage of no one paying attention to them in the courtyard, he pinched Fu Lang's cheek very lightly to take advantage.

Shuang'er's skin is tender, but in his eyes Lu Gu is weak, he dare not use force to pinch his cheek, it's no different from touching it.

"I'm going to clean the backyard." After taking advantage, he got up and left, leaving Lu Gu frowning alone.

Ji Qiuyue is not very old now, she can walk and work, she was tidying up the dishes in the kitchen and accidentally heard the words of the young couple, she glanced outside, and smiled softly when she was alone inside, the second boy has grown up, it is still easy to touch other people's faces Don't allow people to despise him.