7

As soon as silence returned to be present between the two, the pilot announced to fasten their seat belts, as they would begin to descend.

"I thought we were going to Jeju."

"And let's go," Jisoo replied putting on her belt.

"And why are we getting off at this airport?"

"It's the closest to my family's home."

While pushing the luggage cart, Jisoo looked everywhere trying to find some member of her family. The night before, when she'd told her mother that she was going to her grandmother's birthday, she'd heard her squeal with joy. When she said she was going to take someone with her, she could just imagine her mother telling everyone that she was finally going to take someone to introduce them to. The blonde just didn't say that someone was the boss she had been complaining about for years.

As much as she was happy to see her family, Jisoo felt an unusual nervousness. Being at home was good, but it also had its downsides. Plus, she'd have to deal day and night with Jennie and pretend they were an extremely passionate couple. Maybe the drama course she took in third grade was of some use to her right now.

In the distance, Jisoo saw her mother and sister wave with a wide smile on their faces. Unable to control herself, she also smiled as she approached.

"Here we go," she said to Jennie who walked beside her.

Before she could even get close enough, Dara and Lisa went towards the blonde and hugged her.

"I miss you, my daughter!"

"I was too, Mom."

"I can't believe you finally came home," Lisa commented, still involved in that triple hug.

"Miracles happen." Jisoo smiled at the two of them as soon as she walked away.

A few steps behind, leaning on the luggage cart, Jennie watched the interaction of the three. They looked extremely happy to be together.

"So who did you bring to meet us?" Dara asked curiously.

"Oh! Right!" she said remembering Jennie. The blonde went to her pulling her by the side of the waist. "Trie to smile!" she whispered in Jennie ear as she brought her closer to the other two women. "Mom, Lisa, this is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. Jennie, this is my mom Dara and sister Lisa. But you already knew that, didn't you, my dear? I can't stop talking about them to you."

She had never mentioned them to Jennie.

Dara and Lisa frowned remembering how many times they heard various complaints made by Jisoo about Jennie.

"It's a pleasure!" the brunette said with a friendly smile.

"Hello, dear!" Dara walked over to Jennie and hugged her. At that moment, Jennie didn't know what to do. "Jisoo never brings anyone home, if she brought you there must be a very good reason" she smiled sweetly after the hug.

"Jennie? What Jennie? That Jennie Kim?" Lisa questioned her sister.

"Yes!" The blonde shook her head in affirmation. "Thanks to her I was able to come today." Jennie heard the irony in her voice and had to stop herself from rolling her eyes. "Because of her, I'll be here all week."

With a bit of suspicion, Lisa stared at the two women, narrowing her eyes. It was strange that Jisoo  would bring home the woman who caused her worst nightmares. However, the look that the blonde threw at the brunette seemed to be very sincere and admiring, so she decided not to question it.

"Nice to meet you, Jennie!" Lisa extended her hand in greeting.

"Thank you for letting me be part of this family moment."