Epilogue

After the wedding in Jeju, Jennie definitely got her visa to continue living in South Korean lands. On the day of her and Jisoo's interview — which had to be rescheduled — William Dey almost had the blonde arrested because of the punch she had given him. The brunette went into despair because of that, she had no idea that Jisoo had done something like that. However, the immigration officer realized that this was no longer a lie and decided to give permission for the visa paperwork to continue.

With her book sales booming, Jisoo did a few small book signings at literature fairs around the country. In all of them, Jennie accompanied her and used the excuse that she was going to work, but, in fact, she just wanted to accompany her wife.

As promised, Jennie convinced Jisoo to return to Jeju for some holidays to be close to her family. At first, the writer didn't like the idea very much, she still felt out of place, but the brunette used one of the phrases from Grandma Kim's book to convince her. Trying to take her to Christmas, as she had already assured Dara that they would, she told her wife: life is too short not to enjoy it with the ones you love. And then Jisoo relented.

Because of Jisoo's closeness with her family, Jennie has become much closer friends with Lisa, Rosé and Irene. Even on her wedding day, she introduced writer Kang Seulgi to Irene, and now they are together trying to reconcile the fact that they live in different cities. Also, Jennie became an extremely drooling aunt, who did everything for Ryujin and Joy.

At the company, Jisoo was doing a great job as an editor. Not unlike when she was an assistant, everyone liked her a lot. As for Jennie, everyone still fled from her like the devil flees from the cross, but she learned to be a little more measured in her actions. Gradually, she began to treat everyone politely, but she still kept a great distance from them because she didn't want to mix her work with her personal life. However, Heejin ended up becoming very close friends with Jensoo. This happened while Jennie was trying to publish Jisoo's book and the girl ended up helping her a lot in that regard. As it was to be a surprise, the two went to the coffee shop near the publisher to have coffee to talk about the details of some things.

Although everyone knew that Jennie and Jisoo were married, the two acted like professionals in the workplace. None of them wanted to allow other employees to talk about their relationship. The funniest thing about it is that, in some moments, the couple still pecked each other in the same way they did when one was the boss and the other her subordinate.

Close to completing a year of marriage, the two decided that they would move from Jennie's penthouse to a house. Jisoo kept saying that she wanted at least one dog, but the building didn't accept animals and the brunette thought that an apartment wouldn't be good for raising a child when they had one. Also, a bigger space would be nice for your nieces when they come to stay with them over the school holidays. That's how they bought a house a little further from the city center, but with a huge backyard and swimming pool.

Almost four months after the deal was closed, they moved to the new home that was more like them both. There were spare rooms for when the family came to visit, there was a leisure area for outdoor lunches, there was a beautiful garden where Jennie planted some flowers.

Jisoo was restlessly sitting at her office desk thinking about what to give her wife for the first year of marriage. She knew that Jennie didn't want celebrations for something like that, as she liked simpler things, but she wanted to give her something pretty. Another thing that was driving her crazy was where she was going to take her to dinner, as the brunette was so busy that she imagined she wouldn't remember to make a reservation somewhere.

During that time they were married, Jennie showed herself to be a person who liked to surprise her wife. It wasn't uncommon for them to come home from work on a friday night and the brunette would say she had made reservations for dinner out. However, there were so many moments that, possibly, they had already attended all the restaurants in that city and would have to start going to more distant places if they didn't want to repeat the places.