18

While Jennie spent time with Grandma Kim, Jisoo went for a walk in the woods. When she was a kid, she used to run around there a lot playing with Lisa and Irene. Until lunchtime, the blonde wandered through the trees. When she returned home, barely able to contain her anxiety to be with her bride, however, the cook said that Jennie and her grandmother would not have lunch at the table. Jisoo could even be upset about it, but her happiness at seeing the two getting along was much greater.

As soon as she finished eating, Jisoo went to a hammock in the front yard and lay down there. With the coming and going, little by little she became sleepy and ended up falling asleep. The day in Jeju was beautiful. The sun had its yellowish rays and the weather had warmed up a little. The weather was mild, the sky completely blue and almost without any clouds. Despite being a weekday, it was great to do nothing.

Grandma Kim loved having Jennie company most of the day. Before she and Jisoo arrived, the old woman spent a lot of time alone, as everyone went about their lives during the week. So having two more people in that huge house brought a new glow to the place.

"You're wanting to go stay with Jisoo, aren't you?" she asked Jennie, who was reading a book full of older Kim's thoughts.

"No, grandma." The brunette looked at her and smiled. "I'm enjoying being with you."

"You can go look for her. I've taken up too much of your time today."

"Are you sure you want me to keep these things?" Jennie referred to the book and a necklace that was around her neck. "Don't you think Jisoo will want your little notebook of thoughts or that necklace that belonged to your mother?"

"These things are yours." Grandma Kim took her hand. "You remind me of my mother, that's why I want you to have this necklace, so you will always remember me as I remember her. And for Jisoo, I'll deliver something else, so don't worry about it."

"Thanks, Grandma." Jennie hugged her tight. "That means alot to me."

"You're welcome, my angel. Remember that tomorrow we will see your dress" she placed a kiss on the top of the brunette's head. "It will be my gift to you and I will also do it with Jisoo. Now go, it's important for you to spend time together."

As soon as she left the old lady's room, Jennie went to her bag to put away that notebook, she didn't quite understand why she had won that, but she was happy. As recommended, the brunette quickly went looking for Jisoo. After a few minutes, she ended up finding Jisoo asleep in the hammock outside. For a few seconds, she just stood there wondering what to do, but then she decided to join Jisoo. When she lay down on top of other girl, the blonde slowly opened her eyes without understanding what was happening, but as soon as she saw Jennie she started to smile.

"Hello, sleeping beauty." Jennie buried her face in the bride's neck. "I figured if I took too long, you'd come after me and give me a kiss."

"Didn't mean to get in the way," Jisoo wrapped Jennie in her arms. "I bet you were having a fascinating conversation."

"We were. Can you touch my hair?"

"Of course, my Jendeukie." Jisoo heard a husky laugh right next to her ear. "Did you accept what she wanted to give you?"

"I accepted, but I don't know if I did it right. I think it should be yours."

"I bet you were right to accept it and she was right to give you the gifts" Jisoo put her foot on the ground to swing the net slowly. "My grandmoa likes to give gifts to people she cares about."

"But she gave me a family jewel. I think it should be yours, Lisa's or Irene's."

"But now it's yours and there's nothing wrong with that. If she gave it to you, it's because she knew you'd keep it or use it with great care." She rested her chin on top of the brunette's head. For a few moments, they were completely silent. Jennie took advantage of the caress she received and Jisoo controlled herself not to fall in love with the brunette. Every second next to her boss, she was more sure that the brunette had all her heart.