12

The week was beginning, and the Kims were beginning to join the table for breakfast. Outside the house, the whitish sun was shining while the icy winds coming from the mountains, blew over the trees and the wide sea of ​​Jeju.

Jisoo was in the yard in front of the house watching the peaceful movement of the water. Sitting on the grass that was damp from the night's dew, she focused her mind on a very specific event of the previous day. As she recalled the moment she kissed her boss, she felt everything stir inside her. By remembering that moment, she could barely sleep at night, she just kept looking at Jennie wishing she was with her in bed.

For the blonde, everything was too confusing. She had had so long to notice that she had feelings for the editor-in-chief, but she decided to realize it all just as they were making a little show of it. They were engaged, they were going to get married and as agreed they would get divorced. Jennie would move on with her life, keep her job and Jisoo would have to find a way to forget everything to maintain a good relationship at work. But if a kiss has already affected her on so many levels, how many more ways would she be affected during the next 12 months with that woman?

Three years. It's been three years doing everything Jennie wanted, the way she wanted, the time she wanted. 36 months of mentally cursing her, getting irritated with everything she did, cursing the day she decided to apply to be her assistant and thinking she was living in hell herself. Then, from day to night, she sees Jennie in a different way and realizes that she is completely surrendered by Jennie. And then she kisses her boss and feels like Jennie has invaded her mind, body, soul and heart.

Well, not only did she think so, she was now quite sure.

Blowing the air out of her lungs, she got up and walked into the house. She knew everyone was getting ready to start the week, meanwhile, she would have to pretend not to be so moved by Jennie's presence. Who knew, so many people to fall in love with and her foolish heart was soon tied to the most unattainable woman in the universe.

When she entered the living room, she began to hear the parallel conversations coming from the kitchen. Without much enthusiasm for having her mind full, she went to where her family was.

"Looks like someone got up early today" Dara commented when she received a kiss from her daughter.

"Yeah, I lost sleep" Jisoo gave a forced smile as she sat down next to her grandmother. "Excited for school?" she asked Joy and Ryujin.

"I'm excited for the time I get back from school," the eldest replied.

"Today is the day to bring a toy to school" Ryujin said smiling.

"Oh yes? And what will you take?" Jisoo wanted to know as she started to serve herself.

"My little magic dish."

"Auntie, you said you'd take us skiing. Mom and Aunt Lisa just promise."

"Hey!" Irene looked at her daughter. "I usually keep my promises."

"But you don't take us, Aunty," Ryujin replied.

"Friday they don't have class," Rosé said to her sister-in-law. "If it's a good day for you..."

"Okay for you, Baechu?" Jisoo stared at her cousin who was playing with her phone.

"Yes, it will be great for me. I just found out that on Friday I'll have to solve a little problem at one of the stores" the older one replied to the blonde. "She is all yours."

"Did something go wrong, Joohyun?" GD put down the newspaper he was reading and looked at his niece.

"They delivered the wrong amount of products to one of the stores."