17

She had barely woken up, but Jisoo already had a smile on her face from the events of the previous night. She could never imagine that one day her boss would simply kiss her in the most affectionate way possible. It could even have been the first real kiss between the two, but it was enough to become an addiction - a very good addiction by the way.

After that moment that made Jisoo almost freak out internally, she just dedicated herself to showering Jennie with affection. In addition to continuing with the caress Jisoo knew she liked, Jisoo sometimes kissed her cheek and caressed her arm that was resting on her belly.

Even after the brunette had fallen asleep, Jisoo continued with affectionate gestures for a long time. It was good to know that Jennie was trusting her enough to feel comfortable in her presence. Therefore, Jisoo would do everything to make her know more and more that she now had someone who was willing to face anything with her and for her. Her goal was to make her girl forget that she was ever alone.

Slamming her hand on the bed looking for Jennie, Jisoo opened her eyes quickly when she realized she wasn't there. When she looked at her watch, she understood why. It was past ten in the morning and the brunette always woke up extremely early. The bed was warm and pleasant, but she decided to get up, because she really wanted to hug the woman she was in love with and shower her with kisses.

Despite being affectionate, Jisoo was not a clingy person. But with Jennie she wanted to be a little bit, even more realizing that, although she didn't admit it, she liked it. And, for the blonde, it was very good to see her almost melting in her arms for doing such a simple thing.

After a nice shower and changing, Jisoo felt her stomach rumble. Even though she wanted to dress up a little more just to impress Jennie, she decided to let it go, as her stomach was begging for food. The last thing she had eaten was at the bistro and after being with Jennie in her arms, she didn't dare leave the room and go raid the fridge as she did all night. Without delay, she walked along the corridor that led to the stairs and then started down them. Even before reaching the living room, she heard voices that she identified as being Grandma and Jennie. As soon as she descended the last step, her heart was filled with joy when she saw the two of them sitting together on the sofa. The brunette had a smile on her face and a much lighter appearance, meanwhile, Grandma Kim was showing her a photo album.

"How are my girls doing?" Jisoo asked approaching her grandmother, placing a kiss on her cheek and placing a kiss next to the brunette's lips before sitting down next to her. "Did you sleep well?"

"Looks like someone's in a good mood," Grandma Kim commented without taking her eyes off the photo. "Slept like an angel. I'm showing Jennie the pictures of you when you were a baby."

"Grandma, I thought you loved me. That way she'll give up on me before we even get married" Jisoo said almost indignantly.

"This is her upset because Dara wouldn't let her have more candy for her fifth birthday. It's just that she doesn't like something that stays that way." Grandma Kim pointed to the photo that showed a little girl pouting. "You can see if I'm lying." She looked at her granddaughter and pointed with her chin.

Jennie looked at the blonde who had the same expression as the one in the photo and it was impossible not to laugh at that, because looking back, she hadn't changed much.

"Adorable, as always." Jennie leaned in a little towards Jisoo, giving her a peck. "It's good to know another habit of Kim Jisoo."

"It's not habit. I get normal when I don't like something. Grandma is just saying that to embarrass me."

"Of course it's normal, my love. We are seeing it right now. You're acting like an adult" Jennie mocked making Jisoo get a bigger pout.

"There was one time, Jennie, that she didn't like Irene and Lisa going to a pizzeria without her. She spent two whole days sulking until the two bought her a pizza. Every time Bae and Lili went out, they had to bring her something, otherwise she would frown."