20

By an irony of fate, Jisoo left the seamstress five minutes before Jennie arrived. If she had waited a little longer, she might have seen it for a few moments before her mother and grandmother stole it.

Although she knew what she was going to do, Jennie felt very agitated, as she never imagined in her life that she would be going to a place to try on the clothes she would wear in her wedding. Marry, was not a verb that she ever conjugated, but then, she decided that she would do it just to stay in the country.

In these few days in Jeju, Jennie had been thinking a lot about her charade. She felt more and more like a complete selfish person for what she did and that didn't make her happy, because she had acted like that with the person who messed with her whole being. Even though she was enjoying every second with Jisoo, there were more people involved in this story and that made her feel worse.

Jennie could never have imagined that when she involved her assistant in her plan, she would involve Jisoo's family. Even though it was kind of obvious that this could happen, not for a second did she consider that she would become so attached to each of them. Jennie adored Lisa, Rosé and Irene, for the first time she felt that she really had friends. The children already called her aunt and she had liked to hear that. Dara was a sweetheart who welcomed her with open arms, and Grandma Kim reminded her of what it was like to have a mother.

Out of all the members of Jisoo's family, GD was the only one who didn't like it from day one, not because he almost ruined her whole plan, but because of the way he treated Jisoo. If he couldn't see how precious he was as a daughter, she wouldn't care to have any consideration for him.

"Is everything okay, Jennie?" Dara questioned realizing how quiet she was.

"Yes. It's all right " Jennie gave a small smile.

"Ready to choose your dress?" Grandma Kim looked at her when they arrived in a room full of wedding dresses "Is the choice of dress very important for the bride or do you prefer to wear something else?"

"A dress looks great to me, grandma."

"So let's start looking for the ideal dress" with a lot of excitement, Dara started looking for some models that Jennie might like.

There were several and several dress fittings during long and tireless minutes. However, Jennie was so happy all that time that she even forgot about the questions she was asking earlier. When she was about to give up on finding something she liked, grandma Kim handed her one last dress, according to the model she wanted, so she could try it on. Once dressed and looking in the mirror, Jennie finally saw herself as a bride.

"I think we found the ideal dress" the white-haired lady commented approaching "Do you agree with me?"

"Yes" Jennie smiled, shaking her head affirming "I loved it."

"You'll be the most beautiful bride" Dara stopped beside the brunette.

"Certainly this role will go to Jisoo" she looked at her mother-in-law "Thank you for... for that" Jennie felt her eyes watering "This means a lot to me."

"Don't cry, dear" the eldest hugged Jennie's side "We would never leave you alone. It's a pity that you're leaving after the ceremony, I wish you could stay longer" Dara started to feel her eyes burn as she wanted to cry too "Jisoo hasn't been home for a long time and her being here means a lot to us."

"We..." Jennie swallowed the lump that was forming in her throat "We can come back next holiday, I can convince her of that."

"It would be wonderful" Dara left a kiss on her forehead "I'll get some veils for you to try on." Excited, Dara left the room leaving Jennie alone with grandma Kim.