Day 15

Logan sat up in her bed and checked the clock on her bedside table. It was 10 AM.

Logan fell back into her pillow for a few more seconds of rest. She had really broken up with Brendon. It was weird to think about. She wasn't as upset as the first time, which surprised her. The first time she was the one that cheated on him. Maybe they just weren't right for each other.

As much as Logan was over it, she was still upset. Because she was single. Who could she possibly date? Everyone was taken or annoying.

Logan slipped out of bed and got dressed. She would just have to wander around the dating world.

"Oh, hi, Quinn."

"Good morning, Brandon." Quinn smiled at her brother.

"So, I was just wondering, are you still dating Luke?"

"Uh, yeah."

Brandon looked a little surprised. "Really? Are you guys in a fight or something?"

"Stay out of my love life," Quinn said, rolling her eyes.

"But that's just the thing," Brandon started. "There doesn't seem to be any love."

Quinn crossed her arms in frustration. "Stay out, Brandon."

"Alright, but if he's done anything wrong, I'd like to talk to-..."

"It has nothing to do with you, so you should just keep to yourself."

Brandon frowned and walked away.

Quinn looked down at the phone in her hands. Nothing was wrong. What did Brandon know?

Rylen sat at a chair in the living room, wondering what to do. Sure, the house had a lot of things to do, but most of them involved other people. He didn't have a girlfriend. He didn't have any friends. Not even anybody that he halfway wanted to be friends with.

Suddenly Kimberly caught Rylen's eye. She was just talking to Logan; why did she look cuter than normal?

Before Rylen knew it, Kimberly and Logan were walking over and sitting at the couch near him.

"Hey, Rylen." Logan said.

Rylen tilted his head towards her. "Sup."

Kimberly and Logan then started to talk quietly amongst each other, so Rylen left the living room.

Raven shifted slightly in his chair.

"So, how's life?" Aberham asked.

"Oh, life's good. I'm quite enjoying this show. I'm so used to being alone in the house all the time."

"You like having people around?"

"I like the company."

Aberham smiled and turned to one of the camera men. "He's a natural."

"Natural what?" Raven asked.

"You're very comfortable in front of cameras. Easy to work with."

Raven beamed. "Thank you!"

Aberham chuckled. "Right, so do you think how Justin friend zoned Omie was the best way?"

"Oh...I think Justin tried his best not hurt Omie. The whole thing was a little confusing. Omie didn't take it the best way. I don't believe anyone is in the wrong, nor do I believe either of them did the right thing."

"What would you have done if you were in Justin's situation?"

"Hm, I would have to think about that. I would probably just treat him as a friend as much as I could. Then if he asked me out, I would say I think of him as a friend."