Day 6

Taylor's eyes flickered open to sunlight shining through his window. It was blinding; no wonder he woke up.

Taylor slipped out of bed and got dressed, then left his and Adrian's room. He was going to meet Elula on the fourth floor. Quietly, though not invisible to the camera crew, Taylor crept up the stairs. Once he got up, he saw Elula standing outside of her door.

"Good morning," Elula said as he approached her.

"Morning."

Elula smiled slightly.

"What?"

"Ah, just your morning voice."

Taylor sighed. "Oh. That."

The two made their way up the stairs to the fifth floor.

"So how did you find this place you speak of?" Elula asked.

"Well, you know, I wanted to explore the house. Find the best make out spots."

Elula laughed. "So it had nothing to do with trying to get away from everybody?"

"You know me so well."

Once they got up the stairs the came up upon a door, which Taylor opened without hesitation. The duo walked in and stopped to take in the beautiful scene.

"Wow. You underexaggerated this place, Taylor. Very many plants."

"I said two hundred. There are about thirty plants here."

"Yeah but..." Elula's voice trailed off. She walked over to the glass balcony door. "Do they set the alarm in this mansion?"

Taylor snickered. "Should be fine."

Elula opened the door and stepped out onto the balcony, soon followed by her boyfriend.

"It's nice out here too," Elula grinned.

"Heh, you're just super amazed."

"I didn't think a place like this was capable of having a peaceful area."

Taylor watched a car drive by in the street below. "They need a spot for all the romantic moments."

"Hm. You're right." Elula glanced at a camera man inside and he almost laughed.

"I don't like their presence," Taylor said under his breath.

Elula nodded. "I try to pretend they're not there."

"That's what they want."

"It's also what I want."

Taylor looked up at her. "Fair."

Elula nodded then took his hand. "Thanks for bringing me here."

"Mhm."

The two then kissed; causing the camera crew to smile to themselves. It wasn't a waste of time to trek up the stairs.

The elevator doors opened, and Kirk stepped out, immediately seeing camera people crowded around something.

Kirk walked around them and peered over to see Justin and Kaylen talking.

"What do you mean?" Justin was asking.

"Well," Kaylen fidgeted with the bottom of her T-shirt. "Sometimes it feels like you think you're too good for me."

Justin was silent for a moment. "That's not true. If I felt that way, I would have broken up with you."

"Would you though?"

"Yes."

Kaylen glanced off to the side. "Well now this is awkward."