Owari no Seraph- Family.

Owari no seraph thingy. Bleh. Sleepy, overdosed on chocolate and cute Groot.

-what Emma wants to happen but knows full well it won't bc the manga is a thing-

--

Growing up without him was hard, watching him die; watching everyone die hurt him. Yuu remembered hearing about the possibility of there being "alternate dimensions" meaning, in another world, universe or whatever, Michaela didn't die, nor did the rest of his loving family, they were all alive and they had escaped what hell they lived in, they had escaped them. For the majority of his childhood, all Yuu could remember was them, when the virus wiped out his new guardian, and practically anyone else that had hit puberty. He remembered Mika clinging on his hand tightly as the door to the orphanage was busted open. He remembered the sounds of... laughter? No, it was the sound of monstrous cackling, it all sounded the same.

He remembered the looks they were given, treated like livestock that could speak back, he hated being treated like this, he hated everything that the vampires brought with them. However, watching Mika smile at his strong-willed and often violent stupidity was the one thing that he didn't really hate. Listening to the soft laughter was what kept him going.

Some nights, after running into stupid Guren, he would lie awake, staring holes into the ceiling above his bed, he would lie there for hours at a time, just imagining what life would be like if Mika were here, Yuu would have a friend at school, he wouldn't need Shinoa on his case twenty four seven. Most importantly, he would have his family here. Even if it was only one of them.

Dull throbbing was all he could feel when he was met with soft blood soaked blond hair and icy dead blue eyes. His mouth grew dry and his heart stopped.

"M... Mika?"

Everything grew silent, the sounds of distance fighting becoming mere background noise to something so surreal.

"Yuu-Chan."

That honorific, something so childish, so dumb and stupid for young adults, made Yuu smile widely, he wanted nothing more than to wrap his arms around Michaela, never letting him go, and he was sure Mika wanted the same thing.

"Run away with me."

His eyes flew open, the tears that had collected began to fall. He wasn't ready for his brain to do that, he never would be. The dream had become more recurrent, mist nights he couldn't think straight, his hands shook and his mouth was dry.

"Yuu-Kun?" There was a soft knock on the door, he knew who it was, rubbing his eyes tiredly, he forced his body up and glared at the door.

"What?!" He yawned as the door was pushed open gently, Yoichi stood there, a soft worried smile on his face. Yuu struggled to ignore the warm feeling that bloomed in his chest, a feeling you could only get from family.

-

YOOOOO I DID A THING, IM SORRY IF IT SUCKS ASS I DONT CARE I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED OWARI NO SERAPH/ SERAPH OF THE END BC VAMPIRES. THE NON SPARKLY KIND.