Some shitty unfinished Leico for ya soul

ha! i wrote this over a year ago lol

"Leo! What the hell have you done!" Percy screamed as he pulled Annabeth from the burning cabin, I had no idea what had happened, I just stared as everyone surrounded him and his girlfriend, Annabeth began coughing, her grey eyes drifted over to me, a look of pure anger on her face, I backed away slowly, then ran as far as my feet would let me, I ran from the camp into the surrounding forest, ignoring the shouts behind me. After a hour of running, my lungs burned and my legs felt like lead. I leant against a tree, trying calm my self, taking deep breaths.
"Who did you almost kill?" I could hear the smile in the voice, tears stung my eyes.
"Leo? Are you... Are you crying?" he asked, the concern that laced his voice made me concerned, when has anyone ever cared?
"Yeah, I, I nearly killed Annabeth and Percy..." I let the weight of everything pull me down to the forest floor, I brought my knees up to my chest, stuffing my head between them, letting the tears blur my vision. I faintly heard someone sit beside me, carefully place their arm around my shaking form, they pulled my head to their chest, letting me soak the black material.
"I... are you alright?" Nico struggled to get the words out, as he had told me before, he was never good with emotions, I wasn't either. I shook my head, I gripped the black material of his shirt tighter.
"I can't do anything right, I just make a mess. I ruin everything!" I mumbled between sobs. He stayed silent, I knew it, he knew it and everyone knew it. I was a mistake, everything I built either explodes or just doesn't work, I had enough of this, enough of everything.
"No, you don't..." Nico's voice broke the deafening silence, breaking my thoughts.
"You don't ruin everything, in my eyes you can't." He continued, I slowly pulled my head from his chest, staring at him in confusion, a thin blush was on his pale cheeks. "Of course you make mistakes, I mean who doesn't. Everyone fails at something, everyone does something wrong in their life." the blush on his cheeks deepened and I could feel my cheeks get hot, I was hoping I don't set myself alight again. That made a huge mess, I set alight to several cabins, including Chiron's tail.
"You're cute when you blush..." Nico mumbled under his breath, shifting slightly, so I sat directly facing him, on his lap. I stared into his deep dark brown eyes, they reflected how I felt, unease, self hatred, sadness and just pure pain. He gave me a sad smile.
"Do you really think that?" I asked, glancing around, large trees blocked out the sunlight. He nodded and took a deep breath, as if he was going to say something that would take all the energy he had in him out.
"With your little elf ears, who would think the Hispanic Santa's helper wasn't cute..." he said with a small smile. The emotions that hung in his eyes were replaced with something else, along with courage, the smile turned into a smirk as I felt my face get hotter. Please no fire, please no fire.