In which- Attack On Titan.

Nw short series called "In which" where something either really hilarious happens or I try to be funny. Whatever happens. I attack a fandom with less than 1k words. Enjoy!

**unedited bc I'm lazy**

--

Eren had wondered, with a flustered Armin sitting with an angered look on his porcelain features, what Erwin had done for this to happen. Armin's eye twitched every now and then, and if you knew the blond, this wasn't a good sign.

"S-so... You broke up with eyebrows?" Eren stuttered as he stared, Armin was sulking, and he wouldn't tell Eren why. Armin had shown up at his door, angry tears and shaking fists. He quickly found his way to a sofa, slouched and stared at a spot just above a painting Eren owned. Armin had mumbled something about a breakup but never elaborated.

"Hmm." Armin shut his eyes, the anger gone, replaced with embarrassment.

'embarrassment?' Eren thought, 'why the hell would Armin be embarrassed?'

"Did you catch him cheatin'?" Armin gently shook his head, he slowly opened his eyes.

"He's too faithful." A gentle mutter, it was the first real thing Armin has spoken about since he came to Eren's.

"Right... Was he..." Eren shuddered, not wanting to ask Armin if he caught Erwin doing 'it'.

"What?! No, god Eren." Armin laughed, his cheeks still read.

"Pff, whatever. Was he lying about being gay?" Armin chuckled, then Eren remembered the time he walked in on the two making out heavily in his own kitchen. Eren only brought take-out for three weeks after that accident. He couldn't stomach seeing the countertop that had Armin's arse on it.

"Really Eren? Need I remind you?" Eren quickly shook his head, grossed out to the point that his stomach began to churn.

"Please, god no." Eren laughed, he had this talent on walking in on people during "couple time". He once walked in on Jean and Marco doing something that was- still is- unspeakable. "Ohh! I have a good one." Armin glared, the phrase 'third times a charm' always applies to Eren, he could guess the answer and ruin everything. There was a prolonged silence as Eren stared Armin down, the blond grew nervous and stressed.

"Does he bottom?" Armin stared, feeling his cheeks heat up and upset flush his system. Sudden realisation hit Eren like a bag of bricks.

Erwin was a bottom.

"Oh my fucking god." Eren's laughter grew worse as he could imagine the exact conversation Erwin and Armin had. Eren laughed until tears pooled and fell, he found it hilarious due to Erwin's intense strength, height and fucking everything.

"I can't. Oh god- haha- my belly hurts, ow." Armin just stared. Neither denying or agreeing. Eren knew he was right.

"Eren. It's not tha- Eren stop laughing!" Armin scowled, his stare focused on Eren.

"Dude, Ar. Buddy." Eren's laughter began to die down, finally. "That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. Thanks bud." Eren chuckled.

'Erwin as a bottom? Who would've guessed. Everyone's got their kinks.'