Chapter 4

📱-("Brick.")

📱-"What is it?" Brick answered the call curtly.

📱-("You're not in front of me and you dare to talk to me like that, Brick?") Said Day on the other end of the line.

📱- "Whether you're in front of me or not, I'm going to talk to you like this, so what do you want? Didn't you call your brother just now?" he asked.

📱-("How do you know I called my brother?") Day asked.

📱-"Well, I'm having lunch with his group" Said Itt.

📱- ("You're sitting eating with my brother, does that mean your friend Gear is there"?) Day asked aloud.

📱- "Why are you yelling?... well... then... I have something else to say", said Brick.

📱-("What?!"), Day asked.

📱-"Night and Ai'Gear... are dating," Brick said, getting ready to pull the phone away from his ears because he thought Day would definitely be mad, but unexpectedly.

📱-"Hey Day...hey...were you shocked to death?" Brick muttered.

📱-("You are the one who will die... I won't pick you up today, and go back to my apartment.") Day said with a calm voice.

📱-"You won't pick me up, I can't go home?" Itt immediately asked.

📱-("When you get back to my apartment, shower and get dressed, when I finish my business, I'll see you"), Day didn't answer, but Brick knows that Day definitely won't answer.

📱-"So how do I get into your room with no keys and no card?" Brick said irritably.

📱- ("Go to the condominium office, I will ask for an extra card, and inform the concierge in advance"). Day said again.

📱-"Yes" he replied and hung up the phone.

//Why does my life have to be involved with someone like him?// Brick grumbled before sitting down to eat with his friends. After eating a full meal, Brick was walking with Four, he dragged Brick to follow Gus, more accidentally Four and Gus collided slightly, but Gus was dragged by his friends.

"Why do you like to tease him like that, Four?", Brick asked curiously.

"It's nothing, it's good that he's afraid of someone," Four said.

"But I think you mock him too much, what do you think about Ai'Gear's brother?" Brick asked.

"So, are you going to the bathroom? Or not?" Itt asked to change the subject.

"No, better get back to our group," said Four before heading back to his group of friends with Brick following behind. After class ended, Brick hurriedly ran away from his friends because he feared they would find out that he had no one to pick him up as he had said.

At first, Day said he would come get him, but then he told Brick to go back to the condo alone, Brick doesn't like taking taxis and doesn't know which Bus lines pass in front of Day's condo, but then he opted to take one bus instead of taxi. Brick decides to ask a young student standing at a bus stop.

"Nong can I ask you something... what kind of bus goes through here?", asked Brick.

"Oh... line XX, you can take the subway too", said the woman.

"You don't need to know, but what kind of wife did you fight? Damn, your neck is full of marks. Four changed the subject. Hearing what Four said, Brick immediately hid his neck.

"Oh, you don't have to know, it's nothing," Itt said. Brick remembered that there was another option besides the bus, the subway, but looking at the station, if it was a normal day, he would have walked, but now Brick was in so much pain at the bottom, he couldn't walk.