Chapter 7

When he heard Day's voice, Brick stopped dead in his tracks.

📱-"Well, you might not be available to pick me up, I can come back alone." Brick said.

📱-(When did I say I was busy?), Day asked bluntly.

📱-"Well, you're doing some things with your girl, right? Don't be in a hurry, just do it, I'll come back alone", said Brick, despite the annoyance in his heart

📱- (Sit and wait for me at the university, don't even think about going back on your own). Day said again.

📱- "If your business takes time, will I have to wait Brick. until the roots grow?", said Brick.

📱-(Are you going to wait, or are you going to disobey my orders?), Day asked mockingly. Brick growled lightly in his throat.

📱- "So, what are you doing?", Brick decided to ask out of curiosity.

📱-(What do you think I'm doing? I'm with pretty girls), said Day making Brick feel a sharp pain in his heart.

📱-( Day, P', ah...don't play that ) a female voice spoke into the phone for Brick to hear. Unconsciously, Brick gripped the phone tightly.

📱-"Well, I already know you're doing this to piss me off, besides wanting me to leave, you don't have to mess with me again, if you want me to wait for you, I'll just sit here and wait. arrive, call me"  said Brick and immediately hung up the phone, he raised his hand to rub his head.

"What the hell am I doing?" Brick said.
Suddenly, a message on the cell phone chirped, Brick pressed to read it.

<<You hung up the call, I'll see you again for sure>> Day .

"Wow... damn, you even have the nerve to text me threatening me, dictator, psychopath, sadist, bastard, bastard, wow." Brick sat alone and shouted at the university's stone horse statue, some people passing by were confused.

"Uncle Day, what did I say? Don't play around, look at all this now," said a female voice as she looked at the large cake in front of her.

"I just wanted to try something, I'll pay you for it," replied Day.

"No need, it's settled. This is Nong Night's cake, and the other box, who are you going to give it to? P'Day doesn't like to eat sweets." The woman asked again, handing Day a bag of cake boxes.

"I'll give it to the dog at home," Day said. The woman frowned in confusion.

"What dog eats cake, P'Day? You're crazy," said the girl.

"Come on, don't complain," Day said.

"Take the cake and go, what are you waiting for? It must be cute, isn't it?" said the woman.

"Let him wait a bit," Day said softly before sipping a cup of coffee as she sat and looked at the clock on the wall.

"What are you doing here alone? Aren't you going home?" Said Brick's friend, because he saw him sitting alone with a frown on his face.

"I'm waiting for someone at home to pick me up," Brick said.

"Don't you usually drive?" asked another friend.

"Well my car was taken" he answered bluntly, because his mood wasn't so good at the moment.

"Haha, while you wait for someone to come pick you up, do you want to go play basketball with me first?" asked Brick's friend. In his heart Brick wants to play basketball to kill time, but he felt pain in his back canal, he still hasn't fully recovered.

"No, it's better to wait here, if someone from home calls I won't be able to hear and I'll be killed in vain", said Brick.

"Well, it's up to you. If you change your mind, meet me at the stadium," said Brick's friend before walking away. Brick sat back and looked at the clock on his phone in disbelief, irritated and bored at the same time.