Chapter 15

📱- ("Who were you going to call?! Don't bother me now... I wasted time going back to the parking lot and calling you and finding out you made the wrong call!") shouted Day.

📱-"When will you return?" Brick immediately asked after hearing that.

📱-("Oh!!") Day replied.

📱-"Did you see Gear?" brick said forgetting that it offends Day by asking that.

📱-("Now I understand!! You don't have to worry about your friend, he's not dead, so stop crying") Day said. Brick was shocked to hear that.

📱-"Well, what about your brother?" Brick said.

📱-("I brought it back with me! You think I stopped at the gas station to call you for nothing? Why is that?!") Day said he made it clear that he didn't want Night to know that he called Brick.

📱-("I'm in the car, I can't talk to you! My brother was next to me"), Day said.

📱- "So you were looking for a place to park so you could call me?" Brick asked, feeling his heart beating in an odd rhythm.

📱-("Oh yeah! Can you tell me who you were going to call?") ​​Day was still scolding Brick, but the thin figure was sitting up with his heart racing.

📱- "No... I... called you, but you like to yell at me! I think you're in a bad mood, if you don't want to talk, then I hung up the phone" Brick doesn't know what inspired him to say that to Day , but made the other party silent.

📱-("If I don't want to talk, what are you going to do? Weren't you good at heavy?") Said Day.

📱-"Can you speak kindly to me? Or is it that the whole time I'm with you, we have to yell at each other?" Brick has tried to talk it through with Day, but it seems like the other party is constantly upset and complaining.

📱-("What's wrong with you? Why do I have to talk straight to you?") Day asked leaving Brick speechless. In fact, Brick still doesn't know what his status is yet, or is he just Day's prisoner?

📱- "I have nothing else to say, that's all, I want to sleep", Brick said quietly.

📱-("What the fuck? Don't be stupid now, Brick! I'm in a bad mood.") said Day, because he himself doesn't know why he gets mad every time he talks to Brick.

📱-"You're always in a bad mood! You're never in a good mood with me, is there anything else you want to curse? Keep scolding me!!" Brick yelled impatiently.

📱-("Your mouth is so good, wait when I get back!! That's all"), Day finished speaking and immediately ended the call. Brick looked down at the phone in his hand before lying down on the bed.

"You're a heartless person, you bastard...bastard...wooh!" Brick screamed. After Brick cursed himself, he fell asleep, a short time later he ended up waking up when he heard the doorbell in the room ring. Brick left the room and opened the door, he saw the food delivery guy from a nearby restaurant.

"What is this? I didn't ask for anything" says Brick looking at the wall clock, which is already showing 13:00 hrs.

"Someone ordered food brought to this room, here it is!", said the employee handing the food to Brick.

"But I didn't ask," said Brick puzzled.

"The person who ordered signed the name Day and then paid. You must sign for me," the delivery guy said. Brick read the name on the piece of paper the delivery guy gave him, it was Day's name, so he signed it and got the food from the delivery guy.

📲Trim... Trim... Trim...

Brick's phone rang, he put his things in the kitchen and went to pick up the phone to answer the call.