Chapter 43

Day pulled down Brick's pants, leaving him naked. Brick raised his hand to cover his erect body, because he still feels embarrassed, Day lifted both of Brick's legs, along with a kiss on the inside of his thighs, creating a love mark, Day kissed almost everywhere. Brick removed his hand, but Day didn't even touch his staff, it made Brick's body squirm with internal need.

"Day...Day...Uh...help me...uh" Brick groaned softly. Day smiled slightly before using his fingers to stroke her channel, but he didn't penetrate. Brick's channel was uninterrupted by Day's thrust, leaving his body looking like a ticking time bomb waiting to be released by Day.

"Why... why do you like to make fun of me?" Brick said with a crack in his voice.

"Don't you know, teasing you is one of my pleasures" said Day taking off his clothes.

"You're a psycho... Ugh" Brick said before being interrupted by Day who leaned over and kissed his thin lips again, the slender figure writhing on the bed in desire. Brick used his hands to move his staff and ease the discomfort, but Day stopped him.

"Ahh" Brick groaned as his staff trembled releasing a light liquid at the tip, indicating his need for release.

"If you want to break free, you need to do it yourself," Day said, before lifting him and laying him on top of him.

"Are you going to tell me to ride?" Brick asked softly.

"Yes, this time I'll let you control the game. Interested? But don't be stubborn," Day said.

"Damn, I don't accept this," Brick said with his face turning red.

"If you don't control the game I'm going to play with your body, so the sooner you do that, the better it will be" said Day running his fingers through the crevice of Brick's buttocks, increasing desire and excitement.

"Okay, okay... I agree," said Brick in a shaky voice. Day's mouth lit up in a satisfied smile before he allowed Brick to sit down.

"Don't flirt with me anymore, because that will get you in trouble" Day threatened leaving Brick blushing with embarrassment.

"So what should I do?" Brick asked softly.

"Well, take that and put it on. Things that are going to be regular need to be practiced" said Day causing Brick to get hot in embarrassment. The slender figure was sitting on Day's stomach.

"Oh, I've never done it myself," Brick said again.

"You get up and put my dick inside you" Day said in a normal tone and put his hands on his head to watch Brick's action. The slender body bowed to its knees in a shivering manner, the slender hand reaching out over Day's warm staff, who was wide awake. Day watched every action and licked his own lips, Brick grabbed Day's staff and pointed it at his channel.

"Now slowly push down, but if you're afraid of pain, you can use the gel, they're by the bed," Day said.

Brick moved to grab the gel from the headboard beside the bed and applied it to Day's erection until it was soaked, the slender figure began to press down slowly, biting down on his bottom lip afraid it would hurt. When he started to move slowly, Day reached out and grabbed Brick's waist to steady him.

"Ahhh" Brick groaned in pain and excitement. Day pressed his hips while Brick was pressing slowly, all of Day's hot rod entered. Day shook his head slightly as Brick hit Day's chest.

"What are you laughing at! I'm drowning" said Brick angrily. Now Brick's channel has swallowed Day's bat whole.

"But it's not bad, is it?" Day said. Brick couldn't argue.