Chapter 56

"It's lunch time, at night we can see the stars in the sky" said Nick with a smile.

"Let's play in the waterfall, I want to take a picture" said Nick.

"Okay...okay" Brick replied before the two packed up and walked to the waterfall for a swim..

"What was P'Day?" Night asked his brother as he drove after picking up Night from the university.

"Nothing" Day replied in a soft tone, but with furrowed brows.

"It's not true, there's something worrying
P'Day" said Night, Day turned to look
his brother.

"Brick is gone" Day decided to tell his brother.

"Disappeared? Where did he go?" Night pretended to ask, even though she knew where he went.

"I don't know, I've been looking everywhere, I asked at his house, but nobody knows, he just said he was going to rest, so I didn't ask any more" Day said while controlling his emotions.

"The phone was off. When I find out where he ran off to, I'm going to stomp his face into the floor." Day gritted his teeth angrily. Night secretly looked at his brother.

"Then why did he run away? Night asked.

"What do you mean?" Day said.

"P'Day definitely did something that broke P'Brick's heart. Otherwise he wouldn't have run away like that, maybe it was because last night P'Day went to sleep at home, it was a little inappropriate to leave him alone" said Night , Day froze a little.

"Then let him be offended, running away like that. At some point he'll have to go back to class" Day said back. Looking at Day's expression, Night knew how much Day cares for Brick but is stubborn to admit it.

"Huhh, he'll probably come back on his own" Night said as he turned and got out of the car.

"But if he comes back with someone else, don't say Night didn't warn you" Night spoke softly. Day heard clearly but said nothing. The tall figure drove to drop Night off at home, so Day said he was going to run errands but went back to the condo to see his friend.

"I already called you, I asked Nong Man about Nick, he told me that the short guy went to rest in the provinces" Neil said

"I think those two are together" Day gritted his teeth.

"What are you going to do? Nick is definitely looking for a new husband for his wife" Neil spoke as he entered the elevator.

"He's not my wife" Day said in a stern voice and Neil made a straight face.

"If it's not your wife, why are you looking for him? Your brother's affairs are already taken care of, you can leave him alone. Just admit that you can't live without Brick like he can't live without you" Neil said what he thought.

"What nonsense are you talking?" Day still refuses to accept what his best friend said.

"I'm warning you with good intentions, he always obeyed you, but this time you must have been very mean for him to run away like that" Neil continued to speak.

"What about Nick? You always said you hated him, but now you're running after that little bastard," Day said.

"I'm looking for him because I'm following my heart, I really miss that little guy" Neil speaks his mind as he reaches the floor of his room. he then exits the elevator.

"Ask your heart before it's too late" said Neil.

Day stepped off the elevator when he reached his floor, the tall figure tensing as he opened his bedroom door. In his heart, he secretly expected to see Brick sitting there waiting for him, but when he opened the door, there was only the mess of the room. Before leaving to fetch Night, the tall figure lay down on the bed with a serious expression as he placed his hands over his eyes.