Chapter 34

📱-"Nothing, I'm not offended" said Brick before turning to look at Day, the slender figure didn't know if Day had heard or not, but Day was walking to put something in the bathroom and didn't seem to have heard.

📱- ("You, you're my friend, hahaha, my friend Brick, smart mouth doesn't give up easily, why does that kind of thing make you like that?") Nick said and Brick fell silent when he heard it.

📱- "Tell me what's wrong with you? I'm going to rest, you better think about studying" Brick said, ending the call, he didn't want to talk anymore because Nick encouraged the thin figure to speak and express the frustration in his heart . Brick didn't want anyone to know about his own thoughts and feelings because he was still confused about it.

"What the hell is Nick calling again?" Day asked when Brick hung up.

"He went to his room and couldn't find me, so he called," Brick replied in a monotone.

"Um... after we finish talking, come down, I'll take you to lunch and you'll have to take medicine" said Day.

"No need, whether I eat or not, it's the same amount of medicine" Brick said and Day frowned.

"Why?" Day asked quietly.

"What I do or don't do is my life, if I die it doesn't matter because it's my life" said Brick sarcastically. Day's face went still as he walked over to Brick. The slender figure lowered its head to look at the ground prepared to be slapped by Day.

"It's up to me to determine if you live or die," Day said quietly before moving past Brick to close the porch door, leaving the thin figure surprised that Day hadn't done anything as he'd thought.

"Let's eat, I'm hungry," Day said, before pulling Brick out of the room. The slender figure sighed softly with a sense of exhaustion and then followed Day outside. The two went down the stairs to the ground floor and he saw that the eyes of the store employees turned to him.

"What is that?" Day asked quietly.

A big, beautiful ladyboy walked up to Brick and started pulling his arm towards the counter. There were a few customers sitting around combing their hair, but at the counter there was just the staff. The person who pulled Brick turned him left and right.

"Uh...I'm dizzy" said Brick, feeling afraid of the ladyboy because he wasn't familiar.

"He's sick, what are you doing?" Day said walking up to his employee. Beam, who was sitting nearby, looked at the maid with his mouth stretched in Day's direction.

"Nothing... Nong Day... I just want to see Nong Brick clearly, both face shapes are fine" said the clerk flirting with Day.

"Uh...how do you know my name?" Brick asked moving to stand slightly behind Day.

"Beam told me" The young man raised his hand and smiled widely.

"What's wrong boy?" Day asked quietly.

"Aaah... Nong" Day says rudely.

"I changed my name, now my name is Belle, call me right" Belle said annoyed when Day called her old nickname, many store employees are older than Day. There are some jokes because Day takes care of his workers like family, but the workshop workers respect Day like their own boss because he is serious and fierce. Day doesn't look up to anyone, even if they're older than he is.

"I want to be with Brick, is there anything else? I'm going to get something to eat" said Day.

"Go...let's go....I didn't hold Nong Brick. Although now I'm free, let's sit and talk, Nong Brick. Kiss me" Belle teases Brick, according to her playful mind. Several employees laughed at Belle's expression. Day shook his head before leading Brick out of the store.