Chapter 55

(What the fuck, will Night and Nick's plan succeed? Or will I get killed first?) Brick thought secretly in his mind.

"What are you going to do to ask me something like that?" Day asked bluntly.

"Fun fact, my friend told me about a movie of someone disappearing, so I was curious" Brick made up an excuse, as for Day, he didn't say anything until he got back to the condo.

📲Trimm...trimm...

Day's phone rang, Brick tried to peek.

📱-"What's up at night?" Day answered his brother's call.

📱-"Tomorrow?...okay...I'll pick him up" Day spoke to his brother for a while before hanging up.

"Why did your brother call?" brick asked
immediately when Day hung up.

"Tomorrow morning, I'll pick Night up and take him to the university first, then I'll come back for him" Day said and Brick nodded.

"You have to act like you're dissatisfied with my brother, you have to fight with him, because then there's a reason for you to run away and make my brother realize that you're running away, because you can't stand him" Those were Night's words when he agreed to work together, plotting revenge against Day. That was going through Brick's mind as he lay in bed and Day was in the shower.

//How am I going to pick a fight? I'm scared I'm going to get killed before I even run away // Brick muttered to himself, finding a way to fight Day.

"What is wrong?" said Day causing Brick to get scared, when he noticed that Day had left the shower.

"What who?" Brick asked back.

"You're sitting there frowning, what's up?" Day asked, sounding bland before going to the closet and getting his pajamas.

"It's nothing, just thinking about something" said Brick calmly, but with his heart racing, because he didn't know how to start a fight. Day raised his eyebrows a little but didn't say anything, he walked over to the bed and lay down to watch TV.

"Why do you have to give your brother a ride? Why don't you let Gear take him to college? You didn't let the two of you date?" Brick said. Night was Brick's first thought, talking about him is usually a trigger for the two to argue, because he knows that Day is obsessed with his brother, it made Brick feel upset sometimes, even though the two were brothers.

"What are you doing? I want to take my brother, there's no need to ask Gear. Besides, I still don't trust your friend fully" said Day.

"Then let your brother go alone, he's all grown up" Brick said and Day frowned.

"I worry about Night, whether I take him or not, that's my problem and nothing to do with you" said Day. Brick felt a slight pain in his heart.

"Oh, I can't say anything? I can't talk about your little brother" Brick argued.

"Yes, no one should touch my brother" said Day, the good mood after the shower completely disappeared.

"I'm worried about you, why don't you go back to sleep with your brother? Why are you watching over me? Or are you worried about me too?" said Brick turning to look at Day. Brick thought in his mind that if Day responded that he was also worried about him, Brick would immediately cancel all plans.

"You think you're important, thinking I care about you?" Day said with a slight smile on his lips. Brick felt a sharp pain in his heart.

"Then why didn't you come back to see your brother? Aren't you worried about him?!" Brick said angrily.