Chapter 51

"What happened to Night? When Four brought him home, his eyes were puffy and red like he'd been crying a lot, but when Mom asked, he said he was allergic to dust" Gear's mom told Day.

The tall figure furrowed his brows a little nervously, because when talking on the phone with Night, Day felt that his brother was strange.

"I don't know, I'll ask my brother, yesterday I went to my friend's house and I didn't talk to Night" Day said back.

"Talk to him, Night is very sensitive, don't fight with him" said Gear's mother.

"Yes" Day replied, in his heart he thought about what happened to his younger brother.

"Hello Night" Gear's mother said, Day turned and smiled at his brother. Night when he saw his brother, he felt his eyes heat up again, but he had to stop himself.

"Damn Day, what did you do to make Night uncomfortable? Last night I barely managed to comfort him. No matter how much I ask, he doesn't speak" Gear's voice complaining rang out, he went down the stairs along with Night. The small figure turned to smack her boyfriend's belly, not to mention.

"Gear, speak to him gently" said Gear's mother.

"It's okay, Mom! Habits can't be changed," Day said before looking at his brother suspiciously.

"Night, come here! What's wrong? What happened? We had a good talk yesterday" Day called his brother.

"If your brother does something bad, call me! I'll have the driver pick you up" Gear said shrugging at Day, the strong figure stared at Gear but didn't say anything.

"Gear..." Gear's mother called her son fiercely, Night walked over to Day and hugged him.

"Day, let's go home" Night said in a low voice, Day nodded before turning to Gear's mother.

"Mom, I'm leaving, I'm sorry for bothering you" Day spoke to Gear's mother.

"Drive carefully" Gear's mother said with a smile.

"Gear we are going, rest again" Night said to her boyfriend. Gear nodded, because he didn't want Night to come back, but Day took his younger brother to the car to drive home.

"What is it? Are you mad at me?" Day asked as he walked his brother home.

"Better wait until you get home first," said Night.

Day looked at Night in surprise, the tall figure quickly arrived at the house, Night got out of the car and opened the gate for Day to enter the parking lot, he entered the house first, as soon as Day parked the car, he also entered, but he did not see his brother.

Day thought that Night was going to keep the bag in the bedroom, so he went to drink water in the kitchen, before leaving, he found that Night was already sitting on the couch waiting.

"Did you keep your purse?" Day asked as he placed the glass of water he had poured on the glass table.

"Day.... Do you love me?" Night asked in a low voice, Day raised his eyebrows slightly.

"You still don't know that I love you more than anything" Day said in a calm voice as he sat down next to Night. The small figure turned to look at his brother with an annoyed expression.

"I know that P'Day loves Night a lot, otherwise Day would be mad at me for coming back with Gear! I also know that you hated Gear when you heard what he did to me" said the young man. Day looked at his brother in disbelief but said nothing.

"I'm not angry anymore and I don't hate anymore. I like to throw tantrums with him" Day said with a smile, because he didn't want his brother to think too much.