Chapter 39

"Wait a minute, I'll call Brick first!! You can come in" Day said softly before walking towards Brick. Day wanted to play with Brick like he did with Beam, but he knows that if he plays with a girl, the slender figure will definitely get mad, plus the young girl can understand that Day likes her, leaving everything chaotic.

"Brick, you can go eat now" Day said and Brick went still.

"Brick" Day clenched his teeth speaking in a deep voice. Brick turned to give Day a sullen expression before agreeing to get up and head to the kitchen immediately without waiting for Day.

"P'Belle, can I help you with something?" Brick asked approaching Belle.

"No need, I already put the food on the plate. Nong Brick, sit down" said Belle with a smile before bending over to see Day enter with the girl.

"P'Day, sit with me," the woman said before pulling Day to sit next to her. Brick is located on the opposite side of Day, Belle put the food on the table and put the rice on the plate. Belle doesn't have to, but she's always willing to help Day with little things like that. When it was over, Belle left, leaving
only Brick, Day and the woman at the table.

"P'Day, eat this, this shop's chilli fish is delicious" said the young woman putting the fish on Day's plate. Brick looked at him with a slight nasal noise because he just saw the woman ordering Day specially to eat.

"Thanks" replied Day with his eyes fixed on Brick. Brick refuses to eat rice, the food is very good, but it feels tough, it's hard to swallow.

(You might like him too, he won't deny it at all )Brick could only think in his heart.
Brick put down the rice spoon and picked up the water to drink, surprising Day.

"Are you full?" Day asked.

"Hmm" Brick replied calmly.

"You only ate a little, Brick!! Eat more" said Day.

"Well, I can't eat too much, I'm going to have cake in a bit" said Brick with a shaky voice getting up to go to the fridge and immediately take out the cake.

"Hey..., come back here and finish your meal, then eat your cake" Day said in a stern voice.

"Stop it P'Day, he's probably not hungry and the cake looks delicious" said the woman when she saw Brick take the cake out of the box.

"Brick, eat first, when you're done, you can have cake and put some on a plate for Nong Oil too" said Day, Brick immediately stopped, he already had enough, but for the cake he was very upset

"But it's MINE cake" said Brick turning around dissatisfied, the young woman was even more excited, because Day wanted to cut the cake for her too.

"Share with Oil, please," Day said.

"Nong has money, right? Let her go buy another one, how is she going to eat my leftovers?" Brick said with pissed off.

"Brick, talk to her gently," Day said in a scolding tone.

"I also have money, you can buy another one soon" said Day again, he doesn't understand why Brick talks that way, usually he's not like that.

"No... why do you have to argue just because of the cake?" Brick screamed again.

"Then why are you such a jerk just for the cake?" Day scolded and Brick frowned. The young woman who was sitting there was surprised by their expression.

"Ah! Am I an idiot? Then give this cake to your little Oli to eat it all. I don't want to eat it anymore" Brick said aloud before placing the box of cakes on the dining table and briskly storming out of the kitchen. The store employees who heard the voice turned around and looked suspiciously.