Chapter 1

🔞This entire chapter contains
   triggers such as abuse, violence, etc.
The characters' story takes place before       they meet Kamol and Kim.⚠️⚠️

------**❤**------

Ever since his brother was bullied, Day was determined to get revenge on the people who bullied him.

They must be defeated.
It all started when his brother returned to Thailand.

Upon his return, Night changed his look and several aspects of his personality also changed in England.

Day is investigating all the engineering students, looking for who bullied his brother, he used the money he had saved to allow his younger brother to integrate halfway through the semester.

Day made money by investing in businesses with his friends and beauty salons in the provinces, he earned enough to buy a decent sized house in Bangkok and a condo for rent.

Today, Day took his younger brother to perform at the university, and prepared a plan with the youngest, Day believes that his younger brother, will do very well in the plan.

"Have you dressed yet, Night?" Day's deep voice asked his brother, who was pacing in front of a large mirror.

"Yes, I'm ready," Night replied before turning to look at his brother. Day looked him up and down with satisfaction, his little brother is really cute no matter what kind of clothes he wears.

"Ready to do something fun?" Day asked.

Night walked to his brother and hugged him.

"I'm ready... I'm going to make them hurt more than me," Night said in a calm voice.

Day slowly pushed his younger brother away, while gently stroking his head.

"I hope you don't miss six months," Day said again, reminding his younger brother.

"Trust Night, P'Day. I won't be shaken by these people," said Night in a serious tone, making Day smile.

Night's phone rang, he walked away to answer it and chatted for a while before hanging up.

"I'll go first, my friend came to get me," Night told his brother before running out of the room.

From the bedroom window, Day looked at his little brother who was opening the door of his house and walking to his friend's car with a calm look. Day picks up the phone to call someone who participated in this plan.

"My brother is gone...don't forget what you asked," Day said to Fu, his best friend, with whom he can talk about anything.

Day once thought to joke that if Fu liked Night, that would have paved the way for him, because Day doesn't mind men getting into relationships with other men, including hairdressing salon workers aren't just gay and bisexual. They see Day, they think he's aggressive, so nobody would know what's going on with Day and what his sexuality is. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to command his subordinates.

"Wanna go out?" Day's friend asked.

"Um, I'll find you, that's all," Day told Fu quietly before hanging up. The tall figure showered and dressed before following his brother.

Day called to reserve a table at the bar, because he heard the engineering group likes to go there. He chose a table on the second floor to see clearly, and coincidentally, he also sat at a table next to the engineering group's table. Day has the advantage that the group of students did not know Day. Whereas Day knew everything.

He sat and drank in silence, his eyes fixed on his mate. Fu overheard the group's conversation, and saw his friend walk towards Night as planned, to wake up the mood of the engineer who bullied Night, Day and Fu knows that this will go very well.