Chapter 30

"Neil, thank you so much, we're leaving" Day said before pulling Brick and walking to the car, many people stared.

"Brick!!" A scream was heard, causing Day to turn and look at Brick.

Pete was standing leaning against his friend looking for Brick.

"I like you!!" Pete screamed. Day gritted his teeth, pretending to go back to Pete again.

"Day! No... let's go back... Day... I beg you" Brick quickly pulled Day's arm towards the car without saying a word. Neil came to stop his friend from getting close to Pete.

"Go back first, Brick looks sick" said Neil, not knowing if Brick is okay or not because he got out in the rain. Day turned and pulled Brick's hand toward the car without saying anything, but Brick knows Day is very angry, because his wrist was squeezed so hard.

When they got to the car, the two got in and sat down, it was still raining. Day didn't say anything else, the strong figure started the car and drove off.  Brick remained silent, he knew Day was in a bad mood.

The cold air conditioning and wet clothes forced Brick to pull Day's shirt closer, Day drove and before long he was at the condo. Suddenly!!

Brick started and raised a hand to push Day's strong chest. When the elevator door closed, it was just the two of them and Day quickly grabbed Brick and kissed him. The slender waist came close to Day's body causing her face to lean towards Day's, hot tongues mixed with passion and violence.

Day pushed the thin figure against the elevator wall, following the kiss, whether or not there was a camera in the elevator. DING!! The elevator door opened and the person who was waiting was a little surprised when he saw the two of them.

Brick immediately pushed Day away, strong figure squinted at the man and woman who were dazed in front of the door, he took Brick's hand and walked outside, the thin figure lowered his head feeling embarrassed at being seen kissing a man. Day opened the bedroom door and then closed the door with his foot, Day pulled Brick in for another kiss, his clothes still wet.

"Ugh…" Brick groaned as Day kissed him again, in addition to pushing against his strong chest.

"Ahhhhhh... stop it," said Brick sounding exhausted.

"Why?" Day asked quietly pretending to lean over his face to continue kissing, but Brick turned away.

"You and I are wet" Brick said avoiding being caught by Day, but the strong figure smirked.

"That's right, let's take a shower together," Day said.

"What…wait…where are you taking me?" Brick said loudly as he was lifted up. Day pulled Brick's arm toward the bathroom.

"Is it a shower?" Day replied.

"You should shower first," Brick said immediately.

"You're wet, we're going to shower together!! You don't need to be embarrassed, I even saw your appendix" Finished talking, Day pulled Brick into the bathroom.

"No… I won't, Day… I can shower later" Brick started to fight because he didn't feel well, the morning fever was coming back because of the rain.

"Don't play hard!" said Day pulling Brick back into the bathroom. The strong figure dragged him together in the tub.

"Take off your clothes," Day said calmly causing Brick to take off his clothes reluctantly.

"Ai'Day, it's better for everyone to take a bathroom alone, the bathroom is tight" said Brick.

"It's just a shower, what are you afraid of?" Day asked quietly leaving Brick speechless.

"Are you going to take it off or not?" Day asked in a stern voice. Brick shivered a little before slowly turning his back to Day and starting to take off his shirt with his torso shivering from the cold, he turned to look at Day who was also taking off his clothes.