Chapter 49

Brick breathed a sigh of relief and started to take a look at Pete's car, there were times when Day would look at them, especially when Pete and Brick were very close, Brick knows that every time Day looks at him it's with disapproval.

"I can recommend new audio equipment for you, as for the installation, the technician will have to do it! You can choose the shape you want, I'll tell the technician or you can check with my dad" said Brick after presenting the Pete the car audio.

"So where are you going now?" asked Pete.

"I'm going home," Brick replied.

"Can't you go eat with me first? When... Oops!" Pete couldn't finish speaking because his mouth was covered by Brick's hand.

"Shut up, Pete" Brick said through clenched teeth. Suddenly!! The lean figure was pulled away from Pete.

"What is happening?" day asked grimly staring at him, Pete looked to Brick and Day alternately.

"Nothing! I'm just teasing Brick, he's embarrassed" Pete replied turning to Day.

"Nothing! Don't do that again, idiot" Brick said in an annoyed tone before pulling his wrist from Day's hand.

"Why? What are you doing?" Day asked in a stern voice.

"Can't you talk nice to Brick?" Pete answered and Day turned to look at him.

"What is happening?" Brick's dad said opening his office door. The office can be seen inside the store through the glass, Brick's father was watching everything, both Day and Pete didn't say anything else.

"No…it's nothing Dad! We talked a little bit about the car audio" Brick was quick to justify.

"Ah... Are you done yet? Can you go down and get what you need?" the father asked.

"Okay, I'll talk to Uncle later," Pete said before looking at Day and walking into Brick's dad's office. Brick sighed in relief, turning to glare at Day.

"What do you mean looking at me like that?" Day asked in an irritated tone.

"You're going to ask me one more time," Brick said putting his arm around Day to walk back to his house and take him to his room again. Day was willing to follow Brick, but as soon as the door closed, the thin figure was about to yell at Day, but was pulled back until his body collided with Day's strong chest, warm lips were pressed against his quickly.

A strong hand held Brick's waist closer to him, Brick was shocked and tried to back away but was pressed by Day's other hand on the back of his neck, his hot tongue tangled with his tiny tongue.

"Ah..., aah..., ah" Brick tried to resist but ended up giving in, the hot tongue pushed the little tongue without resting, it was an intense kiss. Brick blushed and felt like he could float.

Day slowly ended the kiss, the thin figure looked at Day with trembling eyes, his face turned pale and he started to regain consciousness and pushed Day's strong chest away.

"What's going on? You came to kiss me with an innocent face" said Brick with a red face.

"So I can't kiss you?" Day asked quietly.

"You don't have to yell, what you did now don't think I'll forget... I already told you not to talk to Pete" Brick said when he realized he was going to blame Day.

"So why don't you go yell at him? Why are you yelling at me?" Day said.

"Are you going to yell at me in front of my dad?" Brick replied.

"If I didn't care about your mom and dad, I'd punch that bastard and his face would already be broken, you know that!" Day screamed.

"Why are you going to fight with him? He just wants to bother you, why are you freaking out at him?" Brick argued again.