Chapter 2

Some time later, Brick woke up, drowsiness persists. Brick opened his eyes slowly and looked around, the clock on the bedroom wall read 3 am. Brick feels a chill in his body and tries to move, but he had to open his eyes when he felt both hands tied to the elegant wooden headboard, both legs can't move, they're tied together.

"Hey! What's that?" Brick groaned as he looked down at his own body. He found that he was now naked, with nothing covering his body.

"You scream when you wake up," Day's voice rang out as he emerged from the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Dazzling drops of water on his body.

"Ai'Day, what are you doing?" Brick screamed as he tried to move his hand to free himself, but he couldn't.

"I haven't done anything yet, I've been waiting for you to wake up. I don't like doing things while people are sleeping," Day said.

"Oh, then untie me!" Brick said, Day was smiling and shook his head slowly.

"I'm not stupid, if I let you go, where can I find another star to shine with me on camera?" Day said. This caused Brick to start looking around the room, two video cameras are clearly set up, at the end of the bed.

"Day! What are you going to do?" he asked nervously.

"Your face has to show to not be asked, what am I going to do?" Day continued to back away, Brick's heart pounding because he's always been active.

"I... I'm active, if you let me be active, I'll let you take a picture." Brick said.

"Hey, are you dreaming? I'm an active person, I don't accept anyone in, you're in luck, because tonight you're going to have a husband, you're going to be my wife for sure", said Day, making Brick's face turn pale . Especially now, naked in front of Day.

"Ah... Ai'Day, I beg you. Let me go... I'm sorry about your brother... I... I..." Brick doesn't know how to defend himself

"Even if you apologize a million times, I don't care," Day said, before sitting on the foot of the bed with his back to Brick, along with the lighter again.

"Did you know that I love my younger brother? I can do anything to make my brother happy, and with that I am happy, but when my brother suffers, I feel more pain", said Day in a stern tone, making the heart of Brick tremble. Day smokes his cigarette as he turns his face to look at the nude figure.

"And whoever hurt my little brother must have hurt himself a hundred times more than he hurt my brother," Day said, looking at Brick out of the corner of his eye. Brick froze completely.

"Then... why me?", he asked suspiciously.

"Your friend is about to be intercepted by my little brother and I chose you, Brick," Day said grimly before putting his cigarette in the ashtray, then reached over to turn on the camera and start with the plan, causing Brick to wonder / What He will do it?/

"Damn it! Let me go... help!! Someone help me!" shout out.

"Scream until your throat bursts and no one will hear, my room is soundproof," Day said, approaching the bed. Brick's skinny legs tried to kick the approaching Day.

"No...don't come in, Day! Don't do anything to me." he said scared because he has never been treated like this before.

"I don't know who else you've done bad things to. But now you're going to pay," Day said, grabbing both of Brick's legs tightly, then climbing up and sitting between his legs.

"Ah... Ai'Day!! Let go of me now", Brick struggled, but he couldn't move very far.
Day looked at Brick in disbelief and was pleased to see Brick's terrified look.