Chapter 32

"If anyone gets Day to be your boyfriend, he'll be lucky... My brother is good at cooking, you can do whatever you want" said Night with a smile, Day didn't say anything.

After eating porridge for dinner with his brother, the sky was dark, Day and Night watched television together until 10 pm.Day then put his brother to bed. At first, Day would sleep with him, but the young man said he wanted to sleep alone, the strong figure did not let his brother close the door for fear that the fever would return. Night happily accepted his brother's concern.

Day went to his room to take a shower and sleep. The strong figure picked up the phone and sent a message to Fu, asking him to take care of his brother while he went to see the beauty salon in the province, then Day turned to look at his watch and saw that it was after 11 pm so he decided to call other friend.

📱-("What's up, Day?") Neil answered the phone.

📱- "Nick and you are still in my apartment?" Day asked.

📱-("Where am I? Well..., my Nong hit the back of another car so I had to hurry and see. Brick didn't wake up and couldn't eat anything... You know... So I ordered some porridge for him and put it on the bedside table with the pills you gave him and closed the door") Neil said, Day's face immediately tightened.

📱- "Why didn't you call me and tell me? Is he going to die alone in my room?" said Day irritably.

📱-("Well, I know you'd have to call and ask, looks like he had a really bad fever or something") said Neil.

📱-"Ok, that's all" said Day ending the call and immediately dialing Brick's number. Day heard the sound of a long wait, but the other party took none.

"Why don't you answer the phone?" Day growled in annoyance before heading to his brother's room. When he opened the door, he found that Night was in bed, talking on the phone. The small figure shuddered before smiling slightly.

"It's late, why haven't you slept yet?" Day asked.

"I was on the phone with Ai'Gear," Night said quietly before hanging up.

"I don't mind but don't stay late, you're on the mend" said Day.

"Yes... So why didn't you go to sleep? Don't worry about me" The young man said with a smile.

"What is the problem?" Night raised an eyebrow and asked.

"Nothing, I'm going to sleep" Day patted his brother on the head and pretended to get up and leave the room, but his feet stopped in front of his brother's bedroom door.

"What's wrong, Day?" Night asked, because he was confused by his brother's attitude.

"Night can you stay home alone? I need to find Neil" said Day.

"P'Neil? What's wrong with him?" night asked curiously.

"Not feeling well! You should know that he came to Thailand alone, I'm afraid something will happen to him late at night. So I'm going to stay with him for a while" said Day. Now Neil must be lying there watching movies in his own room, not knowing what's going on.

"Then, go visit him and don't worry about me, Night can take care of himself" The young man said immediately. Day looked at his brother with a guilty expression before reaching over and lightly kissing his forehead.

"Sorry to leave you alone," Day said.

"Ok. P'Day has been very busy because of Night" said the young man jokingly because a lot. don't want your brother to think.

"I'll go first, let me know if you need anything" said Day and Night nodded smiling, so Day went back to his room, changed his clothes and prepared some things, as soon as he got in the car he saw Brick's phone on the seat, realizing why the thin figure didn't answer, Day drove to the condo.