Chapter 35

"Why are you screaming so loud? He's scared, can't you see? Take this and I'll take care of it" Brick shoved the bag of cake boxes into Day's hand. Brick was worried about Beam, and ended up making Day think that Brick was being cheeky in front of others and accidentally dropped the two boxes of cake on the floor, Brick stopped and the store employees were silent, Beam was shocked.

"I just want to help!! Why are you yelling so loud at me? Oh yeah, I forgot not to touch Nong Beam" replied Brick offended, he bent down to pick up the cake box and climbed the stairs to the top floor. Day ruffled his hair in frustration before turning to Beam.

"Wait for me at the office P'Belle, go and wait for me too, I have something to ask you, I'll clear things up with the client first" Day clamped down on his emotions and spoke to Beam and Belle. Day walked up to the surprised customers to apologize, why didn't Day go see Brick? Because first he wants to clarify the story with store staff.

After going upstairs to his room, Brick opened the cake box and found that the cake, it was spoiled due to Day's strength.

"Bastard, with bad habit, talk to me now and you will die" said Brick said to himself, now he was able to smile. Brick put the cake on the table, before going to bed, the indignation rose again.

📲Trimm...Trimm...

The phone rang, Brick got up to look, it was a strange number calling, so he pressed to answer the call.

📱 -"Hello…" Brick said quietly.

📱-(" Why are you making that noise?") A man's deep voice rang out and Brick frowned.

📱-"Who is it?" Brick asked back.

📱-("Wow... what? Don't you remember my sweet voice?") said with a laugh.

📱-"My dear, if you don't tell me who you are, I'm going to hang up" Brick scolded because his mood wasn't very good.

📱-("Don't be like that, it's me.") Brick stopped when he recognized that the caller was Pete.

📱-"Where did you get my number?" Brick immediately asked.

📱-("My dad and your dad are friends, so I asked your dad to give it to me") Pete replied.

📱- "Why did you call?" Brick asked in a gruff tone, thinking that if Day knew it was Pete calling, he wouldn't have hope for sure.

📱-("Can't you call? Well, that's weird. Uh...or are you afraid Day will find out I called") Pete said as if he knew what Brick was thinking.

📱- "Don't mess with me, what are you thinking? It gives me the creeps" said Brick.

📱-("I don't see you complaining about getting goosebumps with P'Day") Pete replied and Brick stopped a little.

📱- "What the hell are you talking about?" Brick said wondering how much Pete would know about them.

📱-("Don't be mad, I just wanted to call and talk to you") Pete said quickly in a low voice and Brick starts counting from one  and I are just friends" Brick argued immediately.

📱- ("Don't lie to me, just listening to what he says, you already know how important you are to him?") Pete said and Brick's heart trembled a little when he heard it.

📱-"I'm not that important to him" said Brick calmly.

📱-("So you can become my significant other?") Pete immediately asked.

📱- "Don't play with me like that, Pete. I'm not laughing" Brick replied, although in his heart he felt that Pete wasn't kidding.

📱-("I'm not kidding") Pete replied leaving Brick silent for a while.