Chapter 44

"No need, Beam!! You're working" said Brick.

"I'll take you, wait until I finish my VIP client's hair, we can have lunch and we'll take Beam along" said Day, Brick smiled slightly.

"Okay, I'll wait," Brick said.

📲Trim... Trim... Trim...

Brick's phone rang. Day glanced at him slightly, the slender figure picking up the phone to look before his face tightened as he looked at Day.

"Who is it?" Day asked quietly.

"Ai'Pete" Brick said quietly. Day took Brick's phone to see the number.

"You didn't record his number, but can you still remember the number?" Day said.

"Day, I just remember the number, what's wrong with that?" Brick said in a stern tone.

"Belle…," Day called.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Belle asked with a slight smile.

"Please take this call!! You can tell him anything that might screw up, he better not call back" said Day handing Brick's phone to Belle.

Belle got on the phone with Pete waiting on the line...

"Who's calling? Or is it someone who wants to flirt with Nong Brick?" Belle asked Day who looked at Brick with disdain.

"Something like that...," Day finished speaking and immediately went to look at the customer.

"Oh..., I think Nong Day is jealous" Belle said to Brick, as soon as the phone went dead and started ringing again.

"You don't have to do this Belle. I'll block the number" Brick said not wanting to cause any trouble.

"Do it, Belle," Day said, coming back and looking at Brick. Belle then answered the call.

📱-"Hi" Belle said into the phone.

📱-("Where's Brick? Isn't that his number?") Pete asked in surprise.

📱- "Who is Brick? This number is from the escort agency, you can contact me temporarily or overnight. If you decide to use this service, you will get unlimited condoms for free, plus choose the size you want!! Oh, if you buy for two or more people, we'll take lubricating lotion, plus 1 extra tube of lotion so you don't get the irritating smell of roses. If you prefer we also have them for sale separately" said Belle categorically.

YOU YOU YOU

"Uh...uh...he hung up the phone" Belle said in a daze.

"Did you make him mad?" Brick asked.

"What? It wasn't much fun," said Belle, handing the phone back to Brick and continuing to brush her client's hair, making the other employees laugh at Belle's words. Brick laughed too, he doesn't know if Pete will bother him again.

Brick sat down and waited for Day, who was combing his client's hair. A short time later, when it was over, Day, Brick and Beam went to their car and then stopped for lunch at an upscale department store in the country.

"What would you like to eat?" Day asked.

"Ο what do you want to eat?" Brick asked,
turning to the small figure at his side.

"It's up to P'Brick, Beam will eat it all" said Beam with a smile. Day was looking at Brick, waiting for an answer.

"Can I eat MK?"  Brick asked gently.

"Okay let's go" Day said as he walked towards the restaurant as Brick smiled.
The three entered the store and found a seat. Brick and Beam were sitting on the same side and Day was sitting alone on the opposite side, the three ordered what they wanted to eat and sat down to wait.