Prologue: Two Years Apart

*knock knock knock*

"Come in." Yaoyorozu replied to three knocks against a green room door, placing a makeup sponge down onto her desk and turning left to see a middle-aged woman with red hair and a headset peek into the room. "Yes?"

"Sorry to bother you Creati but just wanted to give you a heads up that the person you'll be going on stage with has arrived." The stage assistant informed. "He'll be getting here within a few minutes. Is there anything I can get you in the meantime?"

"No I'm quite alright thank you. I'll be looking forward to their arrival."

The assistant gave a thumbs up before she slipped out into the hall again and closed the door, leaving Yaoyorozu to continue applying the base of a glow to her face. Silence would not be for long however as her phone on the desk began to vibrate with the screen illuminating to show the contact photo of a grinning classmate, a finger going down to answer the call and place it on speaker. "Hello Ashido."

"Heyyyy! Just calling ahead to tell you that I'm gonna be watching youuu! Excited for the interview?"

"Not exactly, though that's not to say I have other locations where I would prefer to be right now. I've done so many of these in the short time of being a hero I can't deny when saying they've become a little bit dull in my honest opinion. Almost always the same set of questions over and over again."

"Hmph, wow, didn't think I'd ever hear the Class President say she's getting annoyed about something."

"Well, I never said I was annoyed about this, but I've been annoyed in the past before. Remember the first year who kept attempting at getting my number despite having been told multiple times I was not interested?"

"OH-HOOOOOH my god yes! I remember that day. Wow I NEVER thought I'd see you with a glare so mean it literally looked like you were going to eat the next person that talked to you alive and feet first."

"Hm-hm, is that so? Well I'm thankful that it didn't reach that point."

"Hey so they tell you who you're going on stage with? I hear it's somebody interestiiiiiing."

"As of right now, no they haven't." Yaoyorozu answered with the last dab of the sponge applied over her left cheek, placing the accessory back into a small pink pouch and exchanging it for a stick of lip gloss. "Though an assistant has just informed me that they've arrived now and should be here shortly so, guess I'll find out in a short matter. What makes you say they're interesting?"

"You haven't heard the rumors going around?"

"None that have blown in my direction."

"Apparently Midoriya's back in town from his trip overseas."

"Midoriya? Is that so? Well that sounds nice for him to return home but I doubt an interview like this would be one of the tasks he'd want to do first thing back. I'm certain there are a good number of tasks he'd take care of before falling onto this interview."

"Mmmm, we'll seeeee, hm-hm. Anyways I'll let the class princess get ready for her betrothed prince so, bye-bye!"

Yaoyorozu chuckled with an eye roll as Ashido disconnected from the line, silence once again being the company of the former Class Representative. With the last touches of makeup applied to her face she placed the lip gloss back into the pouch and sat back in her custom director's chair with right leg over the other, a deep breath filling her chest and pushing back out.

'Midoriya huh?' She thought as she fixed the back end of her ponytail and brushed her signature bang out of her face. 'That would be interesting indeed. I haven't seen or heard from him in a while.'