11: Returned Home

"Si supieras chaparrita CUÁNTO te amooooo..."

"King."

"ES PORQUE TÚ ERES EL BIEN DE MI VIDAAAAA- AYYYYYYYY TE AMO PUTA."

"KING."

"Ah?"

"We're a few minutes away from getting to the hangar you might want to strap in now." Midoriya suggested across the aisle of the private jet, the Luchador sitting with legs over one side of his seat and head hanging off the other side. "If you prefer to of course."

"Por fin (Finally). Coño I was dying of boredom over here." Rey said as he adjusted himself to sit properly in his seat and fasten his seat belt. Still donning his Luchador mask the man patted down his black and gold floral shirt that exposed his arms, jeans with a brown belt and gold belt buckle of Venezuela, and the pair of dark brown cowboy boots to ensure everything looked spiffy for his first time in Japan. "They say Japón (Pronounced HA-pOHn) is a country that makes Vegas look like a knock-off when it comes to vibrancy. Neon lights chibi characters bright flashing colors MAID CAFÉS, es cierto? (Is it true?)"

"Kinda, if you're not really prepared. Though I'd say Vegas can be a little bit more hectic during the night times but that's just my opinion. Remind me again why you're coming to Japan?"

"Por qué no (Why not). Since they're sending you back here to stay for the long run I figured I might as well come along for a little bit you know? See what kinda tacos y cerveza (and beer) you guys got going on over here."

"Uh King we don't, we don't really do, tacos."

".........qué es esa mierda?"

"I mean we DO have tacos just, not in the style that you showed me back in the States." Midoriya said. "You know the ones that had the shredded green stuff on it-"

"Cilantro."

"-and they came in little pairs of two tortillas that aren't made from flour-"

"Maíz (Corn)."

"-we don't really have that stuff I mean you could probably find those ingredients like at a supermarket and make it yourself but on the street you won't find any. You could try Korean tacos I know there's some street vendors who sell those."

"KOREAN TACOS? Ugh no gracias." Rey rejected. "Any changes made to a taco are unnecessary changes just get me a steak by that point. In my life experience I've found that staple foods who have other country's names added to the front are foods not worth eating by then, and let's just say I have plenty of life experience compared to you. No offense."

"You're only six years older than me."

"Y son seis años más de experiencia sobre ti (And that's six more years of experience over you). I know what I'm talking about."

"Hmph, yeah. I'm certain you do."

*BZZZT*

On the table in front of him Midoriya picked up his face down phone and turned it to see a new text had arrived, double tapping the notification and smiling as he read the text.

Yaoyorozu: I've arrived to the private hangar and will await for your descent. I do hope your pilot is careful on the way down, it is very windy out here in case that interferes with turbulence.

*taptaptap*

Midoriya: You know you don't have to pick me up and drop me off Yaoyorozu I can easily just float over to my old apartment without issue. I'm not too tired.