20: Forever Known As

"Whoaaaaa! This place is huge!"

Future's Preserve, bright and somewhat early at just 8:50 in the morning. Standing outside the front entrance of the ever growing neighborhood were two first years, one boy and one girl, each with their own luggage in one hand and a document of paper in the other. The girl was a beautiful young lady clad in silver medieval knight's armor with the exception of a helmet, candy red hair tied back into a ponytail with a broadsword buckled to the left of her waist and soft orange eyes. The boy donned a simple attire of an all white tracksuit with matching color running shoes, short gold hair that was smoothed back with styling cream matching the shine of his golden eyes.

"You know, I heard a lot about this place from our teachers and all," The boy said. "But their words don't even come close to anything the real thing has to show for it. Were these gates made for giants?"

"M-Miss Creati was kind enough to take on two of us for the Work Study program." The girl commented with a gulp, the document shaking like a leaf in her hand. "I-I hope whatever it is we're tasked with doing doesn't waste her time in my recruitment."

The students would suffer no longer of a wait as a golf cart drove out from within the neighborhood and steered in front of the two to come to a halt, the girl nervously fidgeting on her feet as the boy stood up straight in proper posture. Sliding over from the driver's side of the cart and stepping off was Yaoyorozu who smiled at the two first years before giving a polite bow. "Hello, and good morning to the both of you. Welcome to Future's Preserve."

"Yo. Good morning."
"Yes! Good morning!"

"Welcome to your first Work Study program. I would like to thank you both for seeing me as somebody who would be fit for your guidance and training so please rest assured I will perform at my best for your growths. The way Work Studies are done nowadays is a bit different than they were when I was at U.A, nowadays it's just a quick discussion with the designated hero for the program before they send the students over with everything in hand wihtout any sort of prior meeting. So if you could both please just introduce yourselves with your names and hero names while handing over your contracts."

"Minato Daiki." The boy said while extending out his contract. "My hero name is Hermes. Thank you for accepting me under your wing and I look forward to your guidance."

"R-Ryuko Asuka!" The girl said while bowing and holding out her contract. "My hero name is A-Autumn! Thank you for accepting me under your wing and, I look forward to your guidance!"

"Before the end of the day I'll have your contracts filled out and filed electronically so you have no need to worry about it from now on." Yaoyorozu said with the student contracts in her possession. "There's no need to discuss pay either as I can assure you, it will be quite a pleasant amount of money in your hands by the end of the first week hm-hm. Well now, if we're ready please hop in this cart and I'll take you both to where your Work Study will take place for majority of it's duration."

Yaoyorozu turned to hop back into the golf cart as the students followed with their luggage in hand, the male taking his spot in the back as the girl sat next to the pro in the front. Shifting the cart into drive the woman cruised through the other entrance gate and into the proper driving lane, the first years observing the peacefulness and ease of the colorful homes that they drove past. "Now then, before I speak any further on your Work Study tell me, what brings you two under my wing?"

"Well, my parents say for somebody as fast as I am I need to learn how to take things slow." The boy said from the back. "Something about winning the race with slow patience than fast recklessness, whatever that means. Not like I'm reckless to begin with I mean I think I got a pretty good control of my Quirk, my opinion at least. Aizawa says if there was anybody to recommend for a slower kind of work yet fulfilling that of the word hero, you're top spot."