21: Fraudulent (REUPLOAD)

"PLAY, nice."
"I haven't even said a word yet."
"No but I know you will so don't even think about it."
"You're the one thinking about it so much I'm just the one who was dragged here."
"You agreed to go on this with them."
"Doesn't mean I like the idea."
"I'm not asking you to like it I'm just asking you to behave."
"Stop talking to me like I'm some little kid."
"Because I already know you're going to behave like one so stop it-"

"Urarakaaa!"

"Play nice." Uraraka said to her boyfriend who merely growled and looked away, the brunette staring him down before she too looked in the opposite direction. Standing at the corner of a city intersection the couple awaited for the arrival of two others who were now approaching down the lane of the same sidewalk, Uraraka hopping into a smiling grin as her arm stuck out high in the air to wave at those who were set to join she and her boyfriend. "Hey you two! What took you so long?"

"Ugh, I apologize about the delay in our arrival." Yaoyorozu answered, donning a Deku-themed hoodie over dark jeans and sneakers with a green beanie over her head. "Somebody decided to play arrogant when it came to what should be worn."

"Hey I never said anything about me needing a sweater tonight." Midoriya argued, wearing a Creati-themed hoodie over dark jeans his shoes and a dark red colored snapback hat over his head. "It's nice out tonight I was good enough with what I had on before. You were the one who kept insisting that we wear each other's hoodies to 'look cute' or whatever."

"Awww, but you two do look so cute wearing each other's hoodies like that." Uraraka commented, Yaoyorozu huffing in pride with Midoriya rolling his eyes in annoyance. "Kinda makes you wonder how life would be like if you two switched hero costumes."

"Not the kind of life I would look forward to, just saying. Hey Uraraka, it's um, it's been a while. Sorry we haven't spoken recently things have been um....things have been weird, for me."

Uraraka smiled as she approached Midoriya and grabbed onto his right arm. "It's okay Deku, I understand. I'm just glad you have Yaoyorozu there beside you to be there for you, there's no one better to have. I'm sorry about what happened with you and your hero license but, forget all those stinky old guys. Hero license or not nobody's doubting you for what you can do, you're still the best out of all us."

"Tch..."
"Thanks but, you're better off giving that sort of respect to somebody else. There's a bunch of things on my mind that like to say otherwise and even more when it comes to being worked on-"

With Uraraka and Midoriya conversing to each other Yaoyorozu glanced to the quiet sound of a scoff coming from the fourth of the group, Uraraka's boyfriend having his arms crossed and glaring at the wall of a building across the street. The heroine stared the boyfriend down for a moment before she put on a smile and approached him, her steps catching his attention to look to. "Good evening Ino, I'm glad to see you out of that apartment that you like to stay in for so long."

"I have work, even now just being here is making me cut back on the time I need to get my stuff done." The boyfriend answered. "But I guess being out every once in a while isn't so bad, I haven't had the opportunity to take Ochaco out to eat with all the crap they're piling on me. Guess I should be thankful for your invitation."

"Well it's always a pleasure to hear I can be of some assistance in any way, though when I sent the invitation to Uraraka there was a thought that slipped my mind that I just now remember."

Yaoyorozu stepped closer to Uraraka's boyfriend while retaining closer. "If memory serves me correctly, you're not exactly favorable to Izuku. Are you."