3. The Superiors Are A Bitch

After CIEL and Zero left the lab they walked towards what he thought as he meeting room. He passed many soldiers and personnel during the time as they all looked at him curiously. But what Zero payed attention to was the insignia which he saw on their uniforms.

'Isn't that insignia of the Fire Moths? Am I in the Previous Era?' Zero thought to himself as he walked with CIEL.

They managed to reach the office as he entered after her. Inside he saw many people dressed professionally and scientists as well but he also saw two people he has seen in the game.

 Inside he saw many people dressed professionally and scientists as well but he also saw two people he has seen in the game

'That's Dr.MEI and...' Zero thought as he looked at the other significant scientist there.

' Zero thought as he looked at the other significant scientist there

'...Dr. Mobius.' Zero thought as he looked at the two women who would become the cornerstone for the technological advancements of the Previous Era.

The two scientists along with the rest of the people there were looking at Zero as the two had entered. CIEL is standing beside a screen with Zero beside her. Zero noted that most looked at him uninterested including Mobius. MEI seemed a bit interested

"Thank you for coming and attending this everyone. I would like to present to you my creation Project Zero or Zero for short. I'm sure most of you might already be aware of my project but for those that aren't here is a file detailing about it." CIEL said as she typed into her tablet.

Then a message came to the individual computers of the people as they looked at it. Most only raised their eyebrows at it as it was a bit out of the norm for them. Due to how advanced they are making robots is not that difficult which is the reason as to why they didn't regard him as special.

They were however a little surprised to see that she is trying to make a robot that can be like a human, however foreign the concept seems to them. As far as they are concerned, robots are their tools to use and discard as they please when they outgrow their usefulness.

"You used a Nuclear Reactor as his power core?" A member asked her as he looked at the information.

"Yes sir." CIEL said to him.

"Why?" The same member asked him.

"Well, considering the damage the Honkai does I didn't want to rely on it. Not to mention the Honkai breasts are spawns of the Honkai." CIEL said to him.