4. The Power Of Zero

Zero has been running for a few seconds and he has already been able to cover a large distance due to his new body. It felt quite exhilarating to be able to run so fast that dust would kick up whenever he did.

After running for a few minutes he managed to see the Honkai. There were a lot of them for sure, Seraphs, Chariots, Knights, Templar etc etc. There is at least a hundred from what he can see from his point. But what really took the cake was the Parvati and Flame Emperor that is in the group.

While he was scanning the area and the number of enemies at the office the members were looking at him using their technology.

"What do you think?" A member asked the one beside him.

"Since it's a machine I don't think it will be able to fight at the same efficiency as a human being." The member said dismissively.

"I agree. No matter how advanced a robot may be they can't surpass us, their creators." Mobius said with a smile.

As someone who wants to evolve humanity into a better species she believes that the things created by the current humanity cannot surpass their human creators since they themselves will contain the same flaws as their creators.

Oh how much of a rude awakening she is going to have.

The other members also talked amongst themselves as CIEL looked at the screen worried as she wished that he will be able to survive. Even if he did have the combat data necessary, she didn't know if sending him just after his awakening is wise. Alas, she can't give any kind of orders as she is only an energy scientist.

As for Zero, he looked at the Honkai then with a determined face he took out his his handle from his right thigh compartment and made a green Z Saber. He gave it a few swings and as it is made out of energy it is much more easier to use. He nodded to himself and crouching a bit his eyes focused before he jumped high as the ground cracked from the force.

The Honkai looked at the direction but weren't able to see him as he had jumped before they noticed. He gripped his Z Saber and holding it upside down as he plunged it into the head of a Chariot. He didn't give the Honkai the time to react as he deactivated the blade, jumped on top of a Templar, placed the handle on top of it's head and activated the blade again as it sliced it head.

He jumped as both of them blew up. A catapult tried to throw it's ball at him only for him to throw his blade into the ball causing it to explode. He then dashed and grabbed the blade and sliced it up before slicing a Seraph as well.

Then his feet glowed green as he jumped high and gave an axe kick to a Templar which tried to block it as the ground under it cracked. He used it as a ledge to jump up as a Seraph zoomed right past where he just was.

His left hand then started to glow as a green glow appeared in his palm. He then moved his hand forward as a beam of concentrated Nuclear Energy shot from his hand as the green beam hit the Honkai beasts.

A big explosion engulfed a good amount of Honkai beasts as shockwaves were generated by it. When it subsided the Honkai beasts were nowhere to be seen signifying that they were obliterated. He then put his handle in his compartment and gathered Nuclear Energy in his legs and used it as thrusters to go to a group of beasts.

He did a summersault and axe kicked and destroyed a Chariot. He then grabbed a Knight which tried to attack him. He then threw the knight to the side as it hit the Honkai beasts and then grabbed the tusks of the Parvati. He managed to stop it as the Parvati tried to freeze him using its power.

Unfortunately for it, his Nuclear Energy usage counteracted it as he glared at it. He then realised the beasts about to attack him. He jumped as the Parvati went and collided with the Honkai Beasts on his back. He landed on the ground and covered his foot and fists in Nuclear Energy as he then started to kick and punch the Honkai Beasts as he made holes in them.

He then grabbed the lance of a Knight and used it to kill it and then used the lance to kill a good amount of Beasts before using it to block an attack from the Flame Emperor. He then caught sight of the Parvati biding energy as he realised what it is about to do.

'So its going to use that attack.' Zero thought to himself in recognition.

And just as he thought the Parvati used it power which froze all the Honkai Beasts except for the Flame Emperor for obvious reasons. Zero used his Nuclear Radiation to protect himself from it as he covered himself in it.

'Due to this being in the future I have an inexhaustible amount of Nuclear Energy to draw on.' Zero thought to himself.

When the attack was done he didn't waste a moment and proceeded to destroy the frozen Honkai Beasts. After he was done with that he turned his attention to the two Emperor Class Honkai Beasts. He then took out both of the handles and activated their blades as he dual wielded it.

His gem and eyes glowed green as he shot forward straight at the Parvati and zommed past it and then next moment it staggered back as two long lines appeared on the left side of its body courtesy of Zero. He jumped and plunged both Sabers into the Honkai Beast and then let it go and gathered a huge amount of Nuclear Energy before punching it resulting in his hands going through its shell.

The Parvati let out a cry as Zero retrieved his sword and jumped up before giving a powerful axe kick which sealed the deal as it vanished. He then turned his attention to the Flame Emperor as it used it's shards to attack him.

Only for him to dodge it as he ran and kicked it hard sending it back as it shards also stopped attacking. He brandished his Sabers before raining hell on the Honkai as he attacked with such ferocity and speed as his form was hidden by the glow of his Sabers. After a few seconds he jumped as the Flame Emperor lay motionless on the ground before it also exploded.

Zero spun his Sabers in his palms before deactivating it's Sabers before storing them back.

"Mission Complete." Zero said before he turned and dashed away from the place.

As for the people in the room? They had their jaws dropped at how quickly had dispatched of a Honkai horde when it would've taken them a good bunch of their soldiers to defeat. Mobius and Mei were also surprised while CIEL though surprised was quite happy with it as she jumped in joy at his success.

"Well, this is interesting." A red haired woman said with an interested gaze as she looked at the screen.

End Chapter

That's it for this chapter.

How did you like the fight scene?

Also, do you think I should use the Honkai to give him more power since it is able to do various things?

Tell your thoughts in the comments section.

Please leave a vote and comment and support my book.